Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Bel-air 5's have been cancelled in Canada. I was just in store and talked to one of the people working there. Vancouver and Toronto HOH apparently. Sucks.

Didn't know people actually wanted Bel Air 5's... To each their own.

Might actually have to force myself to get up early for the Laney V's though

If for any reason you like the Bel Air 5s...Bel Air 5s , ateaze STC this Sat ---> go now ! ... RUN!

Last edited:
Bel-air 5's have been cancelled in Canada. I was just in store and talked to one of the people working there. Vancouver and Toronto HOH apparently. Sucks.

That's BS , if ateaze got them then HOH should've gotten them . They already split the pairs amongst themselves UOENO lol

This was the chick at Eaton center FL who told me. She said only HoH were getting them and they were cancelled.

I've been calling every day to see if they've arrived and everyday it's the same thing. Nope.

I'm pretty much giving up in the bel airs at this point. And maybe collecting. **** is too difficult for no reason.

This was the chick at Eaton center FL who told me. She said only HoH were getting them and they were cancelled.

I've been calling every day to see if they've arrived and everyday it's the same thing. Nope.
 I dont think that Nike Cancelled Footlockers shipment but Laced,Capsule, Livestock and At Eaze is still getting them?

Last edited:
I bet that If some of you waited a week after a sneaker dropped, you probably wouldn't want it anymore.

Words of wisdom. Trust me.

Lmao. Ain't this the truth! At this point lets say for the bel airs if I wanted them... I would have jumped on eBay already. But that's just me. For some shoes like the bel airs eBay isn't a bad place since they will still be just over retail. You just have to know what to look for. Not all shoes though work like this though.

laugh.gif
This is gonna be like the LBJ hazelnuts again! no one knows but then people all of the sudden was in a line up and sold out? 

Been wearing my stealth 10s to hoop in and my god the ventilation is TERRIBLE! I understand that was the technology at the time but sheesh. Heavy as hell too. My kobe 1s didn't even feel that heavy.

Back
Top Bottom