Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike-Flyknit-Air-Max-Mens-Running-Shoe-620469_105_A_PREM.jpg

These just came in at Nike Toronto at the Eaton Centre...

Curious if they have Nike xi Bruce Lee's there. Please share the info if you know. Thanks.

Anyone see Nike or Jordan compression tights at the outlets?  Looking for a couple more pairs...TIA

I feel like I always see them on the clearance rack at vaughan mills when I'm looking for TF. Probably popping in there later so I'll update what I see. Any particular size?

Last edited:
Are you from the UK?
I should have wrote camping chairs. There were 3 dudes having coffee at the front of the line with like a ton of empty chairs.

I thought HOH does raffles for everything these days so I was surprised to see that.

BTW Uncle Otis seems to be the only store in town selling the Adidas Spezial collection.

Last edited:

I should have wrote camping chairs. There were 3 dudes having coffee at the front of the line with like a ton of empty chairs.

I thought HOH does raffles for everything these days so I was surprised to see that.

BTW Uncle Otis seems to be the only store in town selling the Adidas Spezial collection.
It could be for the Kobe FTB V too

Isn't that on the 4th?  These folks seriously live outside and endure the elements for this?
According to FTL's Instagram it is tomorrow. These people put in ghost chairs anyways, it's not like they will be there for the whole night

asian resellers with a propane heater to keep their hands warm lining up for shoes.....

get your priorities straight kids

Went by Nike vm. Only small and xs in the grey tech fleece shorts. They had like 20 smalls but essentially nothing else.

Checked for compression tights. They had one jordan size large on the clearance rack. Price scratched off. And a bunch of these. Black 49.99. red 39.99.
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/r...7-4BD0-87FF-B57E89E5849D_zpsgiytjbxn.jpg.html

25 off hashwall shoes. No additional discount on clothing.

Saw some Tf windrunners. Grey. Solid black hero I believe. Purple blue camo hero. A bunch of green camo windrunners on the clearance rack.

Air max 1 mid white, grey and red. 79.99 FSR.

thanks for looking and for the update bro. I appreciate it. Repped

Lucked out and found Nike pro compression at winners in Scarborough for $34.99 each. They had full length and 3 quarter length ones available. Looks like they just hit the racks as there were many styles and sizes available.

thanks for looking and for the update bro. I appreciate it. Repped

Lucked out and found Nike pro compression at winners in Scarborough for $34.99 each. They had full length and 3 quarter length ones available. Looks like they just hit the racks as there were many styles and sizes available.
I never knew those were in high demand or I would have posted...a couple of months ago they had those at the Canada One outlet, in full length, 3 quarter, black and white FSR for for $9.99

Back
Top Bottom