Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wanted some of the kaws x peanuts collab but i guess that's not happening.

don't people buy anything anymore without the intention of reselling fml

If you really want some of those items, I think Uniqlo mass produced everything this time around. I walked into the Eaton Centre location at 8:45 am and walked out with 2 sets of plush (1 for me and 1 for my boy) in less than 10mins.

25 off Dixie. Saw lots of black bronze talarias for 95. Steal of the day imo was the forret gump Cortez for 50 before disc. but smallest size I saw was 10.5.

If anyone's thinking bout buying Kaws Uniqlo for resale they've got a huge amount of supply so you might not make much profit. And if anyone's looking for the hoodies there's none in XL or even L last I checked

Anyone know if a Uniqlo sweater in Medium in Hong Kong is the equivalent of a US size small?
My mom picked me up a Uniqlo Kaws sweater there and I'm usually a small in tops.
I saw pics of the shirts there in Hong Kong.. its all sitting. Piles, no lineups required.

Last edited:
Anyone know if a Uniqlo sweater in Medium in Hong Kong is the equivalent of a US size small?
My mom picked me up a Uniqlo Kaws sweater there and I'm usually a small in tops.
I saw pics of the shirts there in Hong Kong.. its all sitting. Piles, no lineups required.
Something along the lines of that. Sizing of Uniqlo in HK (or Asia in general) runs small by 1 or 2 sizes. Get a larger size to be on the safe side just in case

Any idea on how the Kaws Uniqlo crewneck sweater is doing?
Might try to drop by later to grab a return
Tons in the white and some in the black. Looked like a mad house in there around that area as expected but i just walked out with one in the white wo any pain. FYI, cash told me that they were final sale so just a heads up to try them on beforehand.

Just dropped by Eaton uniqlo and picked up 2 large plush... like ppl said its crazy around the KAWS area... From what I see tons of stock still available... the cashier line was long but moved very fast

Tons in the white and some in the black. Looked like a mad house in there around that area as expected but i just walked out with one in the white wo any pain. FYI, cash told me that they were final sale so just a heads up to try them on beforehand.

Definitely not final sale. I asked like 4 different associates. As long as tags are on you have until Jan 7. This is eatons:

Yeah they were bringing out boxes and boxes of Kaws stuff when I went by around 1130. Scooped a large plush, line to checkout but it was pretty quick.

I was in HK uniqlo this summer and I bought an Uniqlo x One piece XL T shirt that fits similar to Canadian M T shirt. Although the T shirt from HK fits me it's a bit more wide

Dixie Outlet
Air Max 96 XX in purple/black and seahawks colourway - 94.99
Olympic Talaria - 94.99
Very few pairs of Tisci Chukkas for 129.99
Olive Tech Fleece crewneck for 39.99 only size S, L XL
Red windrunners -59.99

All prices before discount

What cw were the chukkas?

haven't seen it mentioned yet: nike.com 30% off sale. BF30_CA.
Exclusions - Lab, JB/Launch & SFBs

Last edited:
NT fam, Cyber Monday code for Nike.ca leaked. 20% off sitewide, just tried it on NBA Nike gear and SF-1s and it worked. Code is CYBER_CA.

Edit: There are some exclusions such as the Win Like ‘82 11s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom