Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nomad closing down forreals? Damn another original store that put Toronto on the map shutting down

NTers,

Anyone give me a rundown for Nike B grade shoes ... picked up a pair of KDX from the Dixie Clearence $80 and the pair looks great ... looking to ball in these shoes but if there is a good chance that the sole zoom unit is not "up-to-par", this pair might need to be returned.

Thanks in advance

Also got shipping confirmation from Nike for BC3. I've already doubled up so if anyone wants a size 11, PM me and we can try to arrange something. I'll charge retail + $20 for gas/time.

NTers,

Anyone give me a rundown for Nike B grade shoes ... picked up a pair of KDX from the Dixie Clearence $80 and the pair looks great ... looking to ball in these shoes but if there is a good chance that the sole zoom unit is not "up-to-par", this pair might need to be returned.

Thanks in advance
From what ive seen its mostly cosmetic. Like glue stains, missing stitching, stains, creasing, etc...

Soooo just went to STC footlocker. A staff told me someone returned gold toes and black cements. Another girl brings it out and told me I can't buy it because one of their staff called for it.....

Thanks footlocker... Thanksss
Wtf? Thats BS

Soooo just went to STC footlocker. A staff told me someone returned gold toes and black cements. Another girl brings it out and told me I can't buy it because one of their staff called for it.....

Why bring it out then? :lol:

Anyone get charged for their BC3 from FTL yet? Received my pair today, but still don't see a charge on my cc.

So bredtoes should be an easy cop? Or nah?

Doubt that. Still think you should put in the usual work if you really want a pair.

This happened to me years ago at the STC Champs when they upstairs by the food court. I forgot what shoe it was for by an employee said someone did a return and she brought it out for me. We were preparing to check out and another employee walked by and said they're not to be sold because a worker was buying them. :smh:

Not shoe related but does Patagonia ever go on sale? Looking to buy a nice down jacket for the tail end of winter/spring.

Thanks. I'm guessing the sales numbers have an impact on how soon they reach outlets, if they reach them at all. People don't really seem to be feeling the aesthetics, so maybe they rot on shelves and I can pick up enough to last the rest of my playing "career" (I got a couple years left in me, MAX :rofl:).

I don't know what Macaron pack, Chutney, or Bred's mean but I assume they're special releases. All I'm looking for is deals on vanilla colorways of regular-*** shoes, fam. I appreciate the hypebeast stuff, but I have neither the time or energy to put in work like you guys do!

Nope, it’s quarterly. Nike has a little bible with all the products for a given season, once a season wraps up or the shoe is replaced with another (let’s say the PG2s drop), the product is then shipped directly to outlets (from Nike retailers) or back to the DC (from footlocker and the like) for distribution to outlets.

However, if an item sells all but one or two sizes with no restock in sight... stores would transition said product to an outlet so the odds and ends can be thrown into the hash

Poor Reigning Champ. After their first UB, their Adidas collabs have been very meh. RC 1.0 is the only shoe I've paid over retail for, and it was well worth it. Still have yet to see a pair on the streets.

Poor Reigning Champ. After their first UB, their Adidas collabs have been very meh. RC 1.0 is the only shoe I've paid over retail for, and it was well worth it. Still have yet to see a pair on the streets.

Still on the hunt for the 1.0 pair in a size 9! Tired of seeing VNDS pairs on Kijiji when I see the boost sole has specks of yellow and they're saying its 9.5/10 condition.
I saw an ad for $480 DS pair.. but I just couldn't fathom paying that much over retail.
This new RC mid ATR just seems too plain and lazy. $310, yikes.

Back
Top Bottom