Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was almost 550+ deep at opening, got there at 530 and got out at 11....slow process. Got everything though, unfortunately they didnt have the black nike tde hoodie.
Do you know if they allocated separate stock for tomorrow? TIA

Was almost 550+ deep at opening, got there at 530 and got out at 11....slow process. Got everything though, unfortunately they didnt have the black nike tde hoodie.

Damn, guess the video didn't show the whole line :lol:

Was hoping to stop by the TDE during my lunch break...welp LOL
If anyone can oop me the K Dot racing T shirt in a Large and a red hoodie in a large :'(

I've been selling more and more pairs on StockX as of late simply because of convenience. As another poster said, it's on case by case basis and there's several things you need to take into account (ie. what's the net profit after selling fee + shipping). However, i've been able to sell pairs on there almost instantly vs. having to deal with a bunch of kids, scheduling meetups, lowballers, no-shows, etc. when trying to sell locally. To me stockx is a better experience.

This!

Again, its a case by case situation depending on what you're trying to sell. Obviously knowing your product and seeing the market rate will determine if you should sell locally or on StockX. Pretty much all of my sneaker sales in 2018 have been done through StockX. No headaches and you don't deal with the clowns in this "community" on Kijiji or FB.

This!

Again, its a case by case situation depending on what you're trying to sell. Obviously knowing your product and seeing the market rate will determine if you should sell locally or on StockX. Pretty much all of my sneaker sales in 2018 have been done through StockX. No headaches and you don't deal with the clowns in this "community" on Kijiji or FB.
I like StockX takes the guess work out of pricing, and you know exactly what you're getting when you set the asking price, no lowballing, no hassle. If you want to sell right away you can set the lowest ask, if you're aiming a little higher you can set higher and hopefully the price will go up. With USD conversion, sometimes what you get is about the same or even higher than what we can get for certain items here. Just recently sold some Nike SB's from way back, definitely something I would have trouble selling locally.

Was hoping to stop by the TDE during my lunch break...welp LOL
If anyone can oop me the K Dot racing T shirt in a Large and a red hoodie in a large :'(

You should be fine even now. The only thing they don’t have was the black hoodie and that’s only because they never received it.

So I got to Livestock at 10:45am and entered the store around 2:50pm... left the store at 3pm!

That was tiring. Nice stuff, but just a slow process. I picked up a red DAMN hoodie for myself. They were only allowing you to purchase one of each item. When I left the lineup looked only 45 min long.

Attachments

• F486F27F-6815-454D-AD82-7D1AC60CB80F.jpeg
    F486F27F-6815-454D-AD82-7D1AC60CB80F.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 107
  • E265EDFC-EAB5-490C-823A-33EC3AABDA28.jpeg
    E265EDFC-EAB5-490C-823A-33EC3AABDA28.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 92
So I got to Livestock at 10:45am and entered the store around 2:50pm... left the store at 3pm!

That was tiring. Nice stuff, but just a slow process. I picked up a red DAMN hoodie for myself. They were only allowing you to purchase one of each item. When I left the lineup looked only 45 min long.
Is it true the the hoodies and what not run small?

I like StockX takes the guess work out of pricing, and you know exactly what you're getting when you set the asking price, no lowballing, no hassle. If you want to sell right away you can set the lowest ask, if you're aiming a little higher you can set higher and hopefully the price will go up. With USD conversion, sometimes what you get is about the same or even higher than what we can get for certain items here. Just recently sold some Nike SB's from way back, definitely something I would have trouble selling locally.

Sadly all my SBs aren't DS. Want to get rid of most of them. :smh:

Seems like you've sold on StockX before, so hoping you could help me out w question. Looking to sign up to sell, but wondering why they ask for billing info when trying to sell... Can you shed some light for me?

Seems like you've sold on StockX before, so hoping you could help me out w question. Looking to sign up to sell, but wondering why they ask for billing info when trying to sell... Can you shed some light for me?

If you sell an item and do not ship it, there is a 15% penalty. There is probably a charge also if your shoes are deemed fake (not 100% on this)

Wonder if there will be anything left at livestock tomorrow... I literally can't get there til around 545 and I know they close at 6 smh

They charge 15% fee if you dont ship it on time, fake or cancel the sale

If anyone is going to the pop-up today and can report if they got any of the Black TDE Nike hoodie in stock (item #10) that would be appreciated. It wasn't shipped to them for yesterday.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom