Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s like Nike tryna get us dads shot dropping those off on Mother’s Day lol...

D42872D0-5896-4CA0-B005-A3A81BB5A7FE.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on these at $579, i didn’t see these getting too much lower. Also, i see myself skipping most of the Jordans coming out in the next few months so it will even out over time.

The tkn
If we're speaking monetary value, then yeah I agree. Otherwise, just depends on what you value more.
They gonna keep making PS5s for the next 5 years tho. And it’s a expiring electronic device. These are done. Lol.

a 2013 ps4 can be had for free. But a 2013 bred or Chicago is 4 figures. 😅

I love how the fakes release wider,, now mad people posting pics with the print on the inside midsole.
go figure.

low n behold.... it’s ok zsneakerheads. Those are fake. He gives no mention. And people wonder why fakes are Booming.

The tkn

They gonna keep making PS5s for the next 5 years tho. And it’s a expiring electronic device. These are done. Lol.

a 2013 ps4 can be had for free. But a 2013 bred or Chicago is 4 figures. 😅
I could be wrong on this, but there's no telling if any of these Travis Scott shoes will hold value years down the line as is. It's mostly hype in my opinion. For me at least, I'll get a lot more value out of hours of gaming than a Travis Scott shoe collab.

Want the khakis but of course a little hesitant buying from a third party for obvious reasons. Y’all trusting Goats Instant Verification for these?

Someone that lives by me somehow got their pair from Nike today yet I'll get mine tomorrow but they were on the same truck to Fedex EL OH EL

Was going on?
zsneakerheads always posts fakes. never says anything about it. cuz fakes will still get you followers and likes in this day and age.

there werent many fakes of these at first. then the second the fake factories release better pairs, with the print on the inside midsole, boom, all these influencers and “shoe news” heads start posting all these pics. funny they didnt have them til they quality fakes came out and news broke of the print being on the inside.

never once stating

“hey i got these from so and so.”
or “hey these might be fakes”

i could literally start an instagram and beat him to all his “first look” posts. id wager at least 75% of stuff he posts are fakes. ESPECIALLY the first look pics he gives.

be up front. tell us where/what they are. i dont care that he posts fakes. but be straight up.

all these “early release” heads and isntagram sellers....danger danger.

got a dude who runs a gimmick “key machine” game in my mall with certain hot shoes in it. im sure the high dollar ones are fakes.

people dont understand how many fakes are out there. and not addressing it, especially when theres possibilities of the shoes being fake, is bs and being complicit, in my eyes.

oh. anyone need to see first pics of the jordan 1 OG black/yellows? they just dropped. fakes that is. im sure the instagrammers and zsneakerheads will have pics soon lol. edit: nvm. he already posted them. go figure.

and heads up, one of the factories has gotten started on the travis 6 khakis. so im expecting fakes to start rolling in the next 2-4 weeks. havent seen any samples of them, so not sure how quality is as of yet. you know ill keep NT informed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom