Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

set complete
670C2943-2B66-4545-8998-97A32C2B726F.jpeg
1627048683757.png

its an iphone x people lol

but no surprise at all seeing who the comment came from. anyoen with kobe ish in their name loves to go at me lol

Reps of these are crazy. The only flaw I can really see for most reps is a semi-thick toe box (for the highs) and for the lows I think a lot of the reps have 642 instead of 358.

edit: I think the high reps may have a slight different shade for the midsole color.

Reps of these are crazy. The only flaw I can really see for most reps is a semi-thick toe box (for the highs) and for the lows I think a lot of the reps have 642 instead of 358.

edit: I think the high reps may have a slight different shade for the midsole color.
midsole is usually a good tell, esp on the oldest batches

These Reps make me wanna pass on these and just buy a Chicago OW 1 that I will rock. Hopefully check check goat and stock x are gonna be able to check these.

The pink laces look way better on the aj1 lows. Idky a brown set wasn't included oppose to that extra black set.

Quick question for NT. I really like the British Khaki pair. But I gotta come off something. Do you think coming off the Jth bio beige and $150 a bad loss for TS 6 s. I’m mean the bio beiges are really dope but I’m at a point in my life we’re I gotta pic n choose.

Quick question for NT. I really like the British Khaki pair. But I gotta come off something. Do you think coming off the Jth bio beige and $150 a bad loss for TS 6 s. I’m mean the bio beiges are really dope but I’m at a point in my life we’re I gotta pic n choose.
definitely not the worst deal. I have both but if I had to choose I’d prolly make that deal myself. Bio’s are awesome tho just not as hyped as the TS6.

If you can trade used shoes for new with only a lil out of pocket do it, if they're still new do it because you prolly wont wear them if you havent worn them after al this time.

Back
Top Bottom