Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here is my strategy for these after missing 😂 on 7/29.
Wait til pairs ship and then cop 5 pairs off goat or stockx at what I figure is the low around 8/4. Guessing around 1500 for 9.5. $7500 out.

pick the best 1 and wait for the prices to rise up to 2k. Sell 4 for 2k after fees covers my cost and I got them for free.
9E4DBE50-BEB2-439D-AEF2-F4B1186657B2.gif

Here is my strategy for these after missing 😂 on 7/29.
Wait til pairs ship and then cop 5 pairs off goat or stockx at what I figure is the low around 8/4. Guessing around 1500 for 9.5. $7500 out.

pick the best 1 and wait for the prices to rise up to 2k. Sell 4 for 2k after fees covers my cost and I got them for free.
9E4DBE50-BEB2-439D-AEF2-F4B1186657B2.gif

sad part there is like 100 plus people with that mind set haha

Not one raffle anywhere on the internet & the shoes drop Thursday 🤔
Haven’t most travis been a “shock drop” and then the actual release. I think the
OG 1’s we’re a shock drop, Travis and then the rest

1024.jpg

my 90 minute SNKR conspiracy theory:

A boobie trap for Nike to catch anyone using multiple accounts/same address/same CC/etc.

It allows them time to ensure that accounts that have previous purchases and no shenanigans get the shoes.

1024.jpg

my 90 minute SNKR conspiracy theory:

A boobie trap for Nike to catch anyone using multiple accounts/same address/same CC/etc.

It allows them time to ensure that accounts that have previous purchases and no shenanigans get the shoes.

lol.

why not make it 10mins and not announced the draw till 40 mins later to “verify” with that extra time

allowing 50 mins to enter and draw it right away what’s stopping from flooding entries the last minute so they can’t be “verified” or checked

Haven’t most travis been a “shock drop” and then the actual release. I think the
OG 1’s we’re a shock drop, Travis and then the rest

I think there were a ton of manual wins on that TS1 High drop on TS.com. Sad I missed that one. Twitter notifications weren't set up on my new phone.

Imo i think Nike does something to combat bots, mutiple accounts, etc

I think we tend to forget how many ppl actually have accounts, and the odds of hitting a shoe like this

im thinking over a million accounts lol

Imo i think Nike does something to combat bots, mutiple accounts, etc

I think we tend to forget how many ppl actually have accounts, and the odds of hitting a shoe like this

im thinking over a million accounts lol

Maaaaaan, Nike ain't doing s**t! :lol:

Even if there are precautions taken by Nike and all pairs go to non botters, you’re gonna hundreds of thousands of folks going for ~10k pairs globally. Sh*ts gonna be hard.

thats what im saying, look at how many ppl are into sneakers now, either for the love or for the money

everybody has a phone

signing up and making account is simple as hell and free

and it takes no real effort to sign in and sign up for a release

even if nike did everything and anything imaginable, the odds is outstanding

so when i miss out i dont even trip any more, thats the game now, on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom