Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ea is wayyy better than the draw. Draws get botted ea you can’t bot. Wish all of SNKRS was ea/pushed to real ppl.
:lol:

EA is a JOKE (at least as of late). You got snkrs talking about interact with this etc and increased your chances yet we’ve seen accounts who don’t use it at all get it…. (Last EA that was like that imo was SW AM 97/1)

You telling me it i can’t get EA to stuff i actually want and buy similar stuff

I won draws “recently” Shadow 2.0 and travis 6’s. but EA is TRASH. 80% you can’t even check to see because it doesn’t show up. You only find out by checking twitter for links

Hell i’ve had EA before and by the time SNKRS told me it was sold out.

I’ve had the app since it started and have only gotten exclusive access twice (black/yellow Kobe’s and shadow 2.0s). Those two times came within the last six months. I’ve only hit three times total and all three times came within the last year.

No one can tell me that snkrs isn’t bull****. EA = the draw to me. **** em both, really. Neither is better than the other for ppl like me. At least with EA you have a better shot of seeing the sneaker in person but EA is damn near a myth for a lot of ppl. I’ve actually had better luck with the draw (hit on noir Union 4s and a ma Maniere 3s). I’m grateful for those two “wins” and the two EA’s I got even though I only went after the shadow 2.0’s. Some ppl still haven’t won a single draw and have never received exclusive access. I just got out of that boat.

We won’t even talk about SNKRS pass.

I’ve had the app since it started and have only gotten exclusive access twice (black/yellow Kobe’s and shadow 2.0s). Those two times came within the last six months. I’ve only hit three times total and all three times came within the last year.

No one can tell me that snkrs isn’t bull****. EA = the draw to me. **** em both, really. Neither is better than the other for ppl like me. At least with EA you have a better shot of seeing the sneaker in person but EA is damn near a myth for a lot of ppl.

That last part.

Stock numbers tomorrow for Snkrs

EF826EBF-A168-4A9E-BEF8-71B1C61457E8.jpeg

No one can tell me that snkrs isn’t bull****. EA = the draw to me. **** em both, really. Neither is better than the other for ppl like me. At least with EA you have a better shot of seeing the sneaker in person but EA is damn near a myth for a lot of ppl. I’ve actually had better luck with the draw (hit on noir Union 4s and a ma Maniere 3s). I’m grateful for those two “wins” and the two EA’s I got even though I only went after the shadow 2.0’s. Some ppl still haven’t won a single draw and have never received exclusive access. I just got out of that boat.

I've never seen anything say "FULLY BOOKED" any quicker in my lifetime. Literally 10 seconds after going live it's over.

So, uhhhh.... how does anyone actually know these numbers, and could possibly confirm these are real? And don't say "they look at the website's backend" because unless you're actually a web/appdev (who's familiar with whatever platform NDC uses) and can explain how that's even possible without breaking numerous laws, you're talking out ya buns.

I was seeing crazy numbers on social media from 150K to 200K. I was hoping for maybe 100K. If it's 50K total, chances are low. But who knows. Someone has to get lucky.

So, uhhhh.... how does anyone actually know these numbers, and could possibly confirm these are real? And don't say "they look at the website's backend" because unless you're actually a web/appdev (who's familiar with whatever platform NDC uses) and can explain how that's even possible without breaking numerous laws, you're talking out ya buns.

Just gotta take those numbers with a grain of salt. If those numbers are true, the last thing the person who grabbed those numbers would wanna do is talk about how he did it online to a bunch of strangers.

Back
Top Bottom