Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m always skeptical of these “leaked” stock numbers because the same folks dropping the numbers benefit from saying there is less than there actually is. I’ve already seen 3 different lists from 3 different discord’s but~20k pairs on snkrs US makes sense considering these are dropping world wide for Nike and Tier 0s.

More stock on these than the seafoams that just dropped.

100k+

Last edited:
expecting an L from END (especially because i hit University blues from there) but i swear if they come through imma be hyped.

Resell is the New Retail, so everybody on here just needs to pony up ya'lls bread for Goat, StockX, and Ebay for a pair. The odds are not in anybody's favor to get anything manually right now, unless you're botted up to fight other botters online, or if you have an inside plug at one of these retailers. You're lucky to get GR,s manually, and that's not even happening anymore.

Rip to the man that lost his life over a raffle, but the employees at that store are just as responsible for his death as the shooter. Most likely the shooter called up there first for info, and we all know when he showed up it was a different story. Employees controls who gets to buy and who gets shafted on release day looking like a fool, add to the fact that everything coming out is high in demand, its a recipe for disaster.

I've been in a situation similar to this one, but i didn't explode like i wanted to and just left. When you know employees are lying to you after you know the truth, it does make you want to go upside their heads for trying to play you like your stupid. It comes in all forms, all week your told that your size will be available, plug change their minds for various reasons at the last minute, or the best one yet, you win a raffle and then they've sold your pair or try to lie to you to keep your pair for someone else or for themselves.

With all of that said, id rather have FCFS come back, so the people who are willing to go through whatever can atleast get a pair for themselves to wear outside. Instead of seeing all of these sheltered trust fund surburban kids taking pictures of the shoes social media, to only hoard them at home without being worn, and you can throw the Nerdy botters in with them to.

lol fcfs would be more dangerous than a instore raffle. At least if I lose the raffle, I’m not coming to the store. But if I waited 4hrs for a fcfs and I’m in top 5 and you tell me my size is sold out, more reason for me to be mad than if you backdoored my pair in a raffle and told me I didn’t win over a email so I can stay my *** home

fcfs would not work in nyc because people here don’t know how to act. There’s almost always a fight and that makes it a higher chance of someone pulling a burner out

Trust and believe what im telling you, the majority of people that want any type of retros aren't hitting for retail at all. Do some of us get lucky on 1 release off of SNKRS and other sites from time to time, yes, but nobody's hitting hitting consistently release after release like we use to manually back in the day. The only people hitting on every release like that are straight up botters.

You would be lucky to hit anywhere from 2 to 3 pairs a year manually without a bot in this day and age of buying shoes. Like I've said before, i know people who go straight to Goat or StockX shortly after release day because they've never hit manually, and they got tired of the games of even trying. Either you're a botter, plugged in, or paying resell. Which category do you think the majority of the people that are into shoes fit in?

So what if FSFC never left? You would still have to put that work in. Id rather put in the work knowing that my odds are greater in getting my pair, compared to having to resort in paying resell because some kid that knows how to code bought up all the stock, or because some surburban kids used his parents credit cards to pay more money for my size in the store just go resell them.

FCFS would separate the real from the fake. Have security there to control the crowds, and whoever was there first gets their pair. Its not rocket science.

The majority of ya'll just want to sit at home and pay resell at $300.00 - $500.00 for a $170.00 - $220.00 pair of shoes, because ya'll have been conditioned to do so.

So therefore everyone who wants these shoes at retail have to suffer, because everybody wants to live their lives through their phones. It's actually funny and sad to watch at the same time.

So what if FSFC never left? You would still have to put that work in. Id rather put in the work knowing that my odds are greater in getting my pair, compared to having to resort in paying resell because some kid that knows how to code bought up all the stock, or because some surburban kids used his parents credit cards to pay more money for my size in the store just go resell them.

FCFS would separate the real from the fake. Have security there to control the crowds, and whoever was there first gets their pair. Its not rocket science.

The majority of ya'll just want to sit at home and pay resell at $300.00 - $500.00 for a $170.00 - $220.00 pair of shoes, because ya'll have been conditioned to do so.

So therefore everyone who wants these shoes at retail have to suffer, because everybody wants to live their lives through their phones. It's actually funny and sad to watch at the same time.

By work do you mean sleeping outside of a store for days? I'm good on all that lol.

Not everyone can/wants to camp out at a store for days on end and for me I would rather take an L in my home than to waste my time going to a store and waiting for several hours at least just to be told that they are sold out, or they cancelled the release because it got to crazy.

Back
Top Bottom