Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Shout Out jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 For The Assist On The Three Way Trade With One Of My Employee’s Bro That Allowed Me To Turn The 10.5 SNKRS Stuck Me With Into A 9.5 :nthat:

Longsleeve And Tee Came In From TS.com As Well...
0A0165CF-DEC4-4C62-A916-092693A26F13.jpeg

No doubt b :nthat:

That nice smile quote had me dyin’ back then, forgot what thread that was in
It was in the BC3 thread and then they started talking about the white cement 4 and dude posted a pic of him wearing the white cement 4 back in the days smiling and some dude complimented him. It doesn’t bother me if someone wants to compliment one another regardless of sex, but you guys started talking about your package size cuz you let some guy get to you because he wants to feel special thinking he has big feet and commenting you have small feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my L/S shirt in an it's soft and comfortable. Was expecting a rough gildan blank but it's actually a Jordan brand shirt

UPDATE: StockX has issued the following statement in response to the issues.

This was a mistake on our part. When the original Travis Scott F&F page was created, the images and information from the GR pair was accidentally uploaded on the site and in our authentication guide in place of the F&F pair. As a result, about a half dozen buyers received the wrong pair of shoes. Every one of those buyers has or is being refunded, and compensated for their inconvenience.

StockX has scaled significantly, and there are still areas where we can improve. There are human beings in the middle of every single transaction and human beings sometimes make mistakes.

But we track mistakes. We track errors like this, so we can get better. In fact, our success rate for sneakers is currently 99.7%. And while that might sound great, it’s important to note that we process thousands of sneakers per day across multiple authentication facilities . . . and that .3% translates to real customers. Customers who we should and can and will do better for. But a .3% error rate is where we are today, with tens of thousands of successful transactions each week.

And, so, we will continue to monitor and track those mistakes, and fix them when they happen, and continue to invest in training and technology to improve and get 99.7% as close as humanly possible to 100%. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone’s patience with our process, and everyone’s vigilance in keeping us honest, and everyone’s support of StockX.

If anyone has any questions or issues, please let us know. Email support@stockx.com. We respond to every message and will always do whatever it takes to resolve an issue

Doing rough math on their numbers. A buddy was there a year ago for work and they rcvd 4000 pairs that day so let's use that as an avg. No Sunday deliveries so we'll say 26 delivery days.

4000 x 26 = 104,000 pairs x .3% = 312 pairs

So 312ish screw ups per month? That sounds like a lot but in context a .3% error rate is very very impressive.

Has anyone seen a pair of Cactus Jacks or really any 4s for that matter, where one of the wings is misaligned? The shoe (Cactus Jacks) looked legit and got them from StockX, everything checks out, but one wing in particular the holes are misaligned. Just wanted to get any thoughts or opinions? Should I complain and send them back? Attached a photo. Thanks!
IMG_1667.jpg

Has anyone seen a pair of Cactus Jacks or really any 4s for that matter, where one of the wings is misaligned? The shoe (Cactus Jacks) looked legit and got them from StockX, everything checks out, but one wing in particular the holes are misaligned. Just wanted to get any thoughts or opinions? Should I complain and send them back? Attached a photo. Thanks!
IMG_1667.jpg
Its not new! Mjo23dan point that in his video

IMG_1667.jpg

Come on now! Your reaching...

Haha. I might be reaching a little bit. Just never saw that before. I own a bunch of 4s (it's my favorite silhouette) after the 1s, and on all the alignment is fine. First time I've noticed this before on a pair of 4s. I'm about to re-watch the Mjo23dan vid again.

so I see people coming up on stockX selling GR pairs as FF and stockX approving them :lol:

wonder how that works when the buyer requests a refund and stockX sees they were duped? are they allowed to take action and take their money back AFTER their own employee approved the shoes?

And clearly an explanation was up top that I didn’t see when I posted it after the fact

The people that send in the gr as a F&F, trying to finesse or just ignorant? There's a similar issue with AM1 og reds. There was a March release (100s) and a restock (103s). I've bought 100s 3 times and they've failed StockX every time bc someone sent in a 103, not a 100. That one isn't as blatant as this one but the people that do it should be banned from StockX for life.

Back
Top Bottom