Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man I haven’t had EA in forever…. And definitely never got it for a collab/hyped release. Bricks only. I didn’t even get an OW dunk and tons of people got EA for those

Cmon snkrs I’m due 👀

I got EA for Mambacita’s that unfortunately are too tight on me… but given that, I know my SNKRS account is cooked for the year 😂

Great vid of how to spot a fake pair of the reverse lows since quite a few are already in circulation supposedly. Must watch.

The white pair is last place no matter how you slice it...

Screenshot_20220624-133539_Twitter.jpg

As much as I love my Frag Lows, I wear my Mocha Lows way more. Reverse mocha’s aren’t bad. I’ll try to get them to complete the set. The Hi’s have all been subpar, imo.

Great vid of how to spot a fake pair of the reverse lows since quite a few are already in circulation supposedly. Must watch.

The only things that he brought up that would probably be reliable are the box, the foot bed, and the tag if that wasn’t a print error.

Anyone that’s owns any of the other Travis Scott lows knows that wings logo embroidery on the back heel on authentic pairs can and often does look like dog sh*t. It’s never consistent, and it always looks sloppy especially on the letters.

Tumbled leather is almost never consistent. Having one shoes less tumbled than the other can happen.

I haven’t seen a pair of these (real or fake) in person yet but I know the midsole color is off on the fakes just like every other Travis Scott 1 fake. So when I grab my pair off the resell market knowing I won’t get it for retail I’ll just use on of my other Travis 1s to compare the sole color. If it doesn’t closely match it’s, fake.

The only things that he brought up that would probably be reliable are the box, the foot bed, and the tag if that wasn’t a print error.

Anyone that’s owns any of the other Travis Scott lows knows that wings logo embroidery on the back heel on authentic pairs can and often does look like dog sh*t. It’s never consistent, and it always looks sloppy especially on the letters.

Tumbled leather is almost never consistent. Having one shoes less tumbled than the other can happen.

I haven’t seen a pair of these (real or fake) in person yet but I know the midsole color is off on the fakes just like every other Travis Scott 1 fake. So when I grab my pair off the resell market knowing I won’t get it for retail I’ll just use on of my other Travis 1s to compare the sole color. If it doesn’t closely match it’s, fake.
Idk who that nail polish boi is but I looked at his page, check out slide 3 here. Wth? Someone commented on it, he said prob a factory flaw. Idk if buddy sells authentic + reps too but hes suss to me… he had a pair of white mochas back in January and another pair since then, no box joints

Idk who that nail polish boi is but I looked at his page, check out slide 3 here. Wth? Someone commented on it, he said prob a factory flaw. Idk if buddy sells authentic + reps too but hes suss to me… he had a pair of white mochas back in January and another pair since then, no box joints

That’s wild lol but I don’t know enough about the diors to really say. Embroidery is one thing, embossing is a whole other story. If he’s mixing in fakes on purpose he’s doing a good job not getting called out lol

That’s wild lol but I don’t know enough about the diors to really say. Embroidery is one thing, embossing is a whole other story. If he’s mixing in fakes on purpose he’s doing a good job not getting called out lol
Yeah how would a factory accidentally emboss the wings logo lol

A lot of YouTubers/tik tokers/grammers will show videos of reps under the guise of being educational, but really they’re just advertising how close reps are and then selling the reps.

I’m not an expert but I personally only buy from people I know or places I can return too especially with you probably paying a good amount
Yea, I Been Holding Off On These In General With How Good Fakes Have Gotten But I’ve Seen Some Members Pretty Adamant About A Few Key Indicators On These For Fakes. Every Now And Then I Get Lucky With Coming Across A “Fair” Deal And Hoping This Might Possibly Be My One For The Year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom