Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
C0C788A1-7C7E-488E-977F-A6C2883E0FDD.jpeg

ADEF3263-E91D-4844-BE3F-5B44C1E905EC.jpeg

im leaning towards fake. legit checks are always tough via pictures alone but a couple of things look off to me. The nike air tag on the tongue and the placement of it look off, the text on the midsole, and the color contrast between the reverse swoosh and the midsole.
Thanks My Dude :nthat:

If There’s Any Doubt From Those Of You That Know These Well, I’m Definitely Holding Off On Making That Leap.

Not Worth The Risk :smh:

Thanks My Dude :nthat:

If There’s Any Doubt From Those Of You That Know These Well, I’m Definitely Holding Off On Making That Leap.

Not Worth The Risk :smh:

no problem, the weirdest thing to me is the tag. usually positioning gives it away depending on size but the font on the Nike Air embroidery is spaced weird, especially the "Nike". And the ® in between the nike and and the swoosh is attatched to the bottom of Nike when all legit pairs ive seen have ® closer to the top of the swoosh

The pair you showed me on the left, vs authentic on the right

image0 (5).jpeg

similar to fragment lows. with resellers in a recession maybe tier 0 shops will be less incentivized to backdoor everything
That gives me slightly more confidence that I'll be able to cop for retail, but not much lol. Hopefully resell is within $600-1k range (which still sucks)

I doubt the resale for the Mocha Travis Lows will be anywhere near the Fragment Travis Lows. It's still gonna be relatively absurd, but ya'll some ballers in here so it don't matter :nerd:

Retail or bust over here with my cheap ***. :emoji_smirk:

Resell would be the same as the travis frags then which is around 1200-1500ish.

The LJR manufacturers are gonna make bank again with these lol
That majority folks that would go the LJR route were going that route regardless of resell price, let’s be real :lol:

The sneaker buying landscape is different from the frag release though so we’ll see what happens to prices

Last edited:
That majority folks that would go the LJR route were going that route regardless of resell price, let’s be real :lol:

The sneaker buying landscape is different from the frag release though so we’ll see what happens to prices

Something I've wondered about the people who go the rep route: Why buy the replica of a newly released sneaker? If you're going to go the replica route, why not wait like a year or two so the manufacturers can get the best version replica out? But then again, I guess the new versions can't come out if people don't buy the initial versions.

Something I've wondered about the people who go the rep route: Why buy the replica of a newly released sneaker? If you're going to go the replica route, why not wait like a year or two so the manufacturers can get the best version replica out? But then again, I guess the new versions can't come out if people don't buy the initial versions.

Gotta understand something first “newly released” for us isn’t newly released for rep manufacturers. They have access to authentic pairs once the real ones start getting made. Especially the top tier ones. By the time the demand is at it highest post release, they’ve been making them for months. All that to say, for most jordan 1 reps, they’re as good as they’re gonna get by release. A lot of the time the further you get out from release the worse the reps get. Especially for the shoes with out of the ordinary materials

Last edited:
The shoes are not terrible, they look like some decent skate shoes, which is kinda weird for Dior. Not feeling any of the gear though.

Yeah the shoes are fine. Nothing revolutionary, just generic low cut skater shoes. Im sure the quality will be good.

As for the clothes, I’m not a fan of the more out there pieces, but a lot of the button ups (especially the brown velour/corduroy one and the denim looking). Some of the tees too.

I’d probably never wear them but I’m not mad at the dior print polo and long sleeve sweater.

A lot of these pieces clearly aren’t for normal wear but it’s not all bad.

Back
Top Bottom