Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

kith winners were sent out yesterday. I know of 2 people that won from them.

If you go to your app, either a pop-up notification will show or you go to My Drawings and it'll say Drawings Lost

I do planning on wearing the reverse mocha like I do the first two pairs. But the ranking for the lows goes frag > og mocha > reverse mocha. Only paid resale for the og mocha for $800 the week after release

A5E40315-BFCE-4F80-AFDC-CAAE6DC51FFB.jpeg

Very nice, sir lancealots.

As one who doubled up on the regular mochasteins (and fyi, one of the most worn shoes in my modest, stacy keebler elf sneaker stash - they're unique and polarizing to a tee and i tend to enjoy things most people either can't bring to fashion themselves or just straight despise, going against the grain like placing a stain through my main vein, mang) and only wear my frags on date nites with boo thang. Bang bang.

If I run into a second pair of reverse traverses for around 1k, I won't hesitate/pounce at it like a hungry wolfenstein in 3D (won't spend 4 digits for any shoe, ever... but for those, only exception to the rule like ja).

With no pranktell, one actually sees the reverse mochas as indeed the most wearable of the trifectum straight outta the r****m.

Would say.... perfection.

kith winners were sent out yesterday. I know of 2 people that won from them.

If you go to your app, either a pop-up notification will show or you go to My Drawings and it'll say Drawings Lost
I've refreshed the app like 10x, still no notification that I lost or anything.

Well it’ll be an L since they didn’t take my money. Notre and AMM are the last two Ls coming and I’ll hit the 9 L parlay

Had issues getting my order in, turned off the phone, turned it back on and rushed to enter. Went to my personal info to check something only to see somehow my size was 8.5 woman’s and not mens. Saw that I actually hit on them then Realized it was for a sz 7 SMH. Happy to win sadly it’s 1.5 sizes too small lMAO. Luckily it didn’t happen with my baroque brown Trav AM1s. 761CD619-D82F-4BF0-BF52-47A3A045F594.png

Last edited:
I’m guessing those of us who entered early on kith didn’t really enter. Apparently some people got charged $1..which I think are the ones who actually got an L notification and update on the app.

I’m guessing those of us who entered early on kith didn’t really enter. Apparently some people got charged $1..which I think are the ones who actually got an L notification and update on the app.
Nah, I got the 1$ authentication and no app update

Picked up a pair for resell. After getting the OG highs and Fragment lows i was always going to settle for whatever the cheapest option was gonna be out of these and the OG lows. So reverse mochas it is. If they dip below $1000 I’ll grab another pair

Picked up a pair for resell. After getting the OG highs and Fragment lows i was always going to settle for whatever the cheapest option was gonna be out of these and the OG lows. So reverse mochas it is. If they dip below $1000 I’ll grab another pair
What platform u go with

What platform u go with

I actually bought them off of project blitz on the ntwrk app posted yesterday. I’ve never used the platform before, but I’ve spent tons of money on supreme releases I’ve missed out on with project blitz . I wouldn’t do it now though because they raised the price like $300 since the snkrs app drop

Edit, prices actually didn’t rise, they’re just selling out lol other sellers on the plat form have them in more sizes but they’re more expensive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom