Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Planning to there. Cant wait for the lowball offer on my OW Og Presto and Serena 97’s. :lol:
Hahahahahaha brother, deadasssss. Hopefully i can post stuff on eBay and it sells before they get sizes. They’re better than Roundtwo… they’re like $25,000 in store credit or $75.99 in trade value. You’re like these are off white 4’s … Roundtwo: yup, i said what i said lol

Do remember… Unfortunately there’s this, Good luck
5EB811D2-AB6C-4923-82BF-130A759B167B.jpeg
Where’s a face recognition app when you need it lol

I honestly am debating deleting my snkrs account and starting a fresh one. Seems newer accounts get love. That way I can get some Ws on Orlando Penny 1, MY YELLOW TOES, and some fire red 3, OG 2 and reimagined if possible

Woke up at 6:55am.

Closed my eyes at 6:58am.

Missed SNKRS.

I hate my life.
I’d rather overslept the release than wasted my time and frustration entering this seemly rigged raffle, pretty much all the winners I know won on new accounts.

how much time could you have really wasted taking 15 seconds to enter a draw? 3 of my friends won and they weren't on new accounts.

Attention:

Anyone sign up for the raffle on SLAMJAM? I signed up and they charged me $185 pending , the charge originating from Dublin but after seeing more information are they not based in Italy? Did I get scammed by a phony website?

Attention:

Anyone sign up for the raffle on SLAMJAM? I signed up and they charged me $185 pending , the charge originating from Dublin but after seeing more information are they not based in Italy? Did I get scammed by a phony website?
Yeah you got scammed, definitely delete your raffle and charge if you are a 9.5.

The black and grey ones coming in later this year are way better.

Back
Top Bottom