Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Forward or backwards?
Backwards imo

I'm more talking about why one of the reasons it took Unions took a while to bottom out. Can't speak on the UNC Off-Whites since I really wasn't following prices on those.
1. OW UNC Shock dropped prices were in the $1200s
2. Restocked the next day on SNKRS, prices dropped to the low $900s
3. Dropped everywhere else and prices were in the high $600s & low $700s
4. Here we are now, back to the $950s-$1500s

Dude really ain’t say anything in that article tho. I’m sure he knows the game, but he really said nothing definitive in that specific post/blog.

Unless we have an off white Jordan coming, or an Art Basel Jordan. These the shoe of the year. We might get another hyped collab, but only those two can top these.

That said from the general perspective that resale price determines “shoe of the year”.

If resale price doesn’t matter. Either black/red 1s, black/infrared 6s, or black/red 11s. Nostalgia everywhere.

"aye leave my stuff in the trunk"

if dude got his tires popped and rear window smashed, they could have definitely just pull the trunk lever. Thats what people use trunks for, storage and hiding valuable stuff

I've had bordeauxs and loon dunks stolen out of my car after someone broke into it.
never again. they weren't even visible like that.

if we find out who the **** it is, i just swear to god the police better catch them yo lol brought the police right up instead

thought homie was bout to say he was gone do something himself lolol

I’ve seen stories on people getting tailed once they leave stores with pairs...

Former Vegas local Niketalker SOLerebel ~ Allan Iny ~ was killed in the same kind of way...Got followed after a meet up to sell some sneakers, robbed, and unfortunately shot...

I swear one time I felt like I was being followed after I picked up the turtle dove yeezys. I parked across the street from the adidas store so I hopped in as soon as I copped and drove off straight towards home. A car was following me all the way towards the manhattan bridge, 3 dudes in fitted caps. Good thing I live on the Island and I knew them dudes was not about to pay $17 toll lol

Back
Top Bottom