Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Honestly any time I pick up a shoe or any noticeable purchase (has a bag with it or is obviously something somewhat valuable) I go straight home. And if I have other things to do, I make sure that’s the last thing on my to do list. As much as I like my shoes, I think I will be even more pissed if someone damages my Mustang.

I’ve seen stories on people getting tailed once they leave stores with pairs...

Former Vegas local Niketalker SOLerebel ~ Allan Iny ~ was killed in the same kind of way...Got followed after a meet up to sell some sneakers, robbed, and unfortunately shot...

Damn thats ****ing sad.

Looked up his name and I recognized his avi; he was in the Concord thread heavy... so crappy man. :smh:

We saw this story last year. Virgil becomes the face of Nike, with multiple shoes designed released. The Jordan 1's being the most sought after, 3 releasing in total. ( Rumored to be 2 more TS 1's on the way ) First pairs were going for 700,800 all day. Don't have to explain the rest.

2019 : Exit Virgil : Enter Travis

He's the biggest name for Nike this year and into next, so they will continue to push his name/branding to the max.

Daaaaamn. Imagine copping the TS1 only to get jacked for em an hour later.

Sounds like his “friend” set him up

can't say i feel bad for some1 that left the hottest shoe out out in the open. like my guy didn't even think to put em on the ground... or it could've been a inside job.
221972.jpg

Damn thats ****ing sad.

Looked up his name and I recognized his avi; he was in the Concord thread heavy... so crappy man. :smh:

Different NT’er Sole Rebel and SOLerebel...Still super sad though...

Allon got killed back in 2005...He was a great guy...In point of fact if anybody bought anything Bape locally in Las Vegas at that time it was probably moved through Allon...

I'd be worried wearing them in some hoods. I'll might pull some Virgil ish and write something on the white midsole for my straight to feet pair.

Back
Top Bottom