Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

09FFA12A-EBD0-4909-BAFB-6AE39CC99878.jpeg
And these

Just seen an ad on my IG from an Asian girl named Jeff selling TS1s... WTF is going on

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 50
I don’t charge anyone anything but I understand a friend wanting to make a little something and helping me out compared to where he could easily sell them else where and make a lot of money

If they selling for $800 and he asks me for $400, yea that’s a lot of money but I consider that a deal since he’s taking a $400 loss to help me out.

I mean I likely wouldn’t do that but just saying

It’s a hypothetical either way, my friends don’t hit on **** either :lol:

Had a guy I was cool with ask for my extra pair of Belugas for retail but he flaked when were supposed to make the exchange. Then a few months later when he saw the price was close to $1k, he wanted them again for retail. Nah son.

Last edited:
The instant ship pairs are because Goat owns Flight Club.

Neither stockx nor goat sit on much inventory. Not wise, lots of risk, and an accounting nightmare.
Rather, sit back, pay your people, capture $ on authentication.

They might have a few pair that come back that they "goodwill" customer credit for -then, of course, they resell them.

But if you think GOAT or StockX are in the business of buying and selling pair and holding mass inventory - nah, dude.

Not mass, but I bet they sit on dozens of specific shoes.

Just seen an ad on my IG from an Asian girl named Jeff selling TS1s... WTF is going on
Brooo these UA pairs be looking as good and better than the real pairs lmao. I almsot just copped a pair of uas but backed out. Still might. I like the look and better believe I ain't rocking no pair I could get 9 hundred for but some high quality fakes I might just stomp em.

Appreciate it fam. There was no possible way I could resell these. Ended up wearing them out for dinner after I was done filming for the review video.
That's what's up man. They're dope. Keep em clean and you can break em out for vacay's and stuff...

It really annoys me that youtube won't let me select my own thumbnails because I look dumb as can be in the one the selected, but efffff it. Spent a lot of time making this video today, did a lace swap for all the combos.

I know the quality isn't great compared to some in here, but would like to hit that point eventually. Appreciate any support I can get! Thank you in advance!

Dope review man. Cool to see all the lace combos.

It really annoys me that youtube won't let me select my own thumbnails because I look dumb as can be in the one the selected, but efffff it. Spent a lot of time making this video today, did a lace swap for all the combos.

I know the quality isn't great compared to some in here, but would like to hit that point eventually. Appreciate any support I can get! Thank you in advance!

Respect the content !

Brooo these UA pairs be looking as good and better than the real pairs lmao. I almsot just copped a pair of uas but backed out. Still might. I like the look and better believe I ain't rocking no pair I could get 9 hundred for but some high quality fakes I might just stomp em.

Fake shoes for fake people, what are you?

Lol just kidding flex however you want to, just dont try to pass them off as legit. I personally get the temptation but I couldnt do it. It’s like people with M3 badges on their 328i lol.

Real VS Fake

I really dont like when folks pass off info without knowing. Im sure dude is trying to help, but the some of the info is accurate whereas most isnt.

Off the bad he said bad pairs dont have suggested retail tabs, when only domestic shoes have those. Also the production dates will vary often. Thats all ima say.

He even stickied this comment in that video:

"Been reading DMs of you guys that also have pairs from TS and SNKRS sounds like pairs are extremely inconsistent. This is a tough one TBH I would just say if you didn’t get for retail stay away lmao ‍♂️"

:lol:

This is from Nike.

Attachments

• 9A9A43A4-40CF-4D73-8860-4102582ABE8A.jpeg
    9A9A43A4-40CF-4D73-8860-4102582ABE8A.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 31A2F92A-0FA3-4CF5-9E3B-5781BD059999.jpeg
    31A2F92A-0FA3-4CF5-9E3B-5781BD059999.jpeg
    409.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom