Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think the size of the shoe determines where the check and the stitching meets. And also the person who stitched it you forget that these are made by underpaid humans. Only a shoe connoisseurs pay attention to the most minute details.

As far as fakes, they are so close that I wouldn’t spend $1000 on these, eBay and the streets are flooded with $100 dollar fakes being re-sold as authentic‘s for $800. It’s not like kit cars were you could tell the difference from 20 feet. Plus you think if a ***** is chewing you up, she ain’t concerned or want to check the stitching in your Travis Scott’s pocket, she’s more interested in what’s in your jeans pocket.

I was successful last Saturday on the SNKRS app, and I do like the shoe but don’t see the hype. The main reason why am keeping them is because I got them from Nike, my box is perfect, my shoes are near perfect, if I bought this from someone I still would be second-guessing it in the back of my mind. The piece of mind I have knowing I got them from Nike, my receipt, emails, my shipping labels, box, paper, and shoes, everything matches up for that, I’m just gonna keep this pair. And sadly if someone presented me with all this, for a pair to buy, I would still think they were fake. That’s just the society and culture we live in.
i wont discuss fakes any further after this post but dang, it's really scary. people are claiming that inconsistencies with legit nike pairs themselves are the reason some fakes are passing. again, speculation but i won't be surprised if true.

people who won on snkrs and other legit sites are extremely lucky. keep your pairs.

I think the size of the shoe determines where the check and the stitching meets. And also the person who stitched it you forget that these are made by underpaid humans. Only a shoe connoisseurs pay attention to the most minute details.

As far as fakes, they are so close that I wouldn’t spend $1000 on these, eBay and the streets are flooded with $100 dollar fakes being re-sold as authentic‘s for $800. It’s not like kit cars were you could tell the difference from 20 feet. Plus you think if a ***** is chewing you up, she ain’t concerned or want to check the stitching in your Travis Scott’s pocket, she’s more interested in what’s in your jeans pocket.

I was successful last Saturday on the SNKRS app, and I do like the shoe but don’t see the hype. The main reason why am keeping them is because I got them from Nike, my box is perfect, my shoes are near perfect, if I bought this from someone I still would be second-guessing it in the back of my mind. The piece of mind I have knowing I got them from Nike, my receipt, emails, my shipping labels, box, paper, and shoes, everything matches up for that, I’m just gonna keep this pair. And sadly if someone presented me with all this, for a pair to buy, I would still think they were fake. That’s just the society and culture we live in.

I see a lot of post saying the fakes are 1:1 compared to the real. But all the videos and pictures I’ve seen of fakes are easily distinguishable.

I'm dead still watching this thread to see if anyone mentions if there ever was a batch with the newer size tag that has a QR code

I wonder how many people trying to sell their real pairs got turned away by being told their pairs were fake :lol:

Sadly I think a lot of people are gonna buy and rock fakes since they are pretty similar
If I saw someone rocking fakes I for sure wouldn’t know the difference
Then there will be some people rocking fakes that don’t know they are fake
It’s gonna be wild out there

Sadly I think a lot of people are gonna buy and rock fakes since they are pretty similar
If I saw someone rocking fakes I for sure wouldn’t know the difference
Then there will be some people rocking fakes that don’t know they are fake
It’s gonna be wild out there

It's at a point now where only guys like us really into Jordan's could spot a fake. The regular person has no idea.

It does a have code underneath the Nike Air tab, though it’s a different code that says BG3T-7#MS7-12T. I don’t see a code on the insole. The shoe implants also have 87 written in a marker that I forgot to mention

I think you are good, havent seen fakes with the code under the Nike Air tag.

It's at a point now where only guys like us really into Jordan's could spot a fake. The regular person has no idea.

How many people can honestly say they seen them in person before they bought them. Any random person buying from any resale outlet has no way of comparing them if they have never held them. Until I got my pair in, I had no clue what to look for. But now that I see them, I can tell the difference.

:lol:

true story tho. was browsing to check the difference and ended up on a reddit subforum. fakes (1:1 supposedly) were sold out according frm the seller. people were bugging him to expedite the process since they want them pairs while the item is scalding hot :smh::lol:
The only reason I could think of as to why someone would need to expedite getting fakes while the real pairs were coming in was if they were trying to send them in amidst of the chaos the real pairs are doing in stock x. Bunch of scumbags

SNKRS pair.
AA880A12-6C6E-40AB-AE72-51B4BBBBF739.jpeg
So then the whole left over stitching is completely normal? Huh.

How many people can honestly say they seen them in person before they bought them. Any random person buying from any resale outlet has no way of comparing them if they have never held them. Until I got my pair in, I had no clue what to look for. But now that I see them, I can tell the difference.

Exactly. That's why a person needs to see legit pairs FIRST in order to know what to look for. I can spot the differences.

seems like they're finally plateauing, at least in my size. Last 50ish sales has been hovering $1200, whereas just a few days ago, it was going up $100 every day

FF63C7CE-63DC-452E-9094-4F66B2A9BC82.jpeg
6F2BA13D-18B1-4DCB-B074-F3FBDF66257D.jpeg
CAF748BE-3074-4F79-B5AE-AB3D3AA89A66.jpeg
85299ED5-0E63-418F-B03D-7EB57EA7CE58.jpeg
269BFA29-BC4E-4FC1-851B-42C67DBE1AFE.jpeg
8C659994-37F2-40BE-AFF4-6DE87F1AFAB5.jpeg
8344CDEB-B1F8-4814-B7E0-1B8EF6F35437.jpeg
I just got my package from Stockx and things feel very sus. For one, there’s this real strong Rubbing Alcohol/chemical odor to it. Everything else about it is perfect so I thought that maybe this was normal though I have not ever had this smell in any other Nike pair I’ve copped. So I started looking at real vs fake videos and saw that usually there’s really crappy stitching underneath the sole implants. I saw strings and masking tape on it. Now I’m like 90% sure it’s fake.

What do you guys think, should I get a refund, does anyone else have this on their shoe too?
Hey. I got mine from SNKRS and my have a strong smell to them. Never had a pair smell like that before either. But I know mine are legit. Yours look exactly like mine

Back
Top Bottom