Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Glad I grabbed these for a good deal a few months back.

04D41F8E-8867-4881-9E3A-260E4CD21F3E.jpeg

Travis Scott edition?

The stockx sales numbers wont be firm...Some of those pairs could’ve been bought and sold numerous times...
This could be true. But the size 10 that was $1060+ yesterday is down in the 970's right now, and the asking price is noticeably lower too. Could just be a one day thing who knows, just pointing it out. Time will tell!

I think stock x letting fakes through cus the money too good to pass up.

I just saw a post and the **** was way obvious.

Those hourly wage authenticators don't get a cut of the selling fees so they don't have any reason to intentionally let fakes thru.

Truth is they just aren't given ample time to thoroughly examine each shoe and therefore fakes get passed unintentionally. They're required to get through 55 shoes per hour. There was an NTer who wrote up a pretty thorough review of his 1st day at StockX as an authenticator and it gives you an idea of how shoddy the whole authentication process is. He quit after one day. Here's the thread for anybody interested:

https://niketalk.com/threads/what’s-it-like-to-work-at-stockx-i-quit-after-1-day.677537/

Those hourly wage authenticators don't get a cut of the selling fees so they don't have any reason to intentionally let fakes thru.

Truth is they just aren't given ample time to thoroughly examine each shoe and therefore fakes get passed unintentionally. They're required to get through 55 shoes per hour. There was an NTer who wrote up a pretty thorough review of his 1st day at StockX as an authenticator and it gives you an idea of how shoddy the whole authentication process is. He quit after one day. Here's the thread for anybody interested:

https://niketalk.com/threads/what’s-it-like-to-work-at-stockx-i-quit-after-1-day.677537/

More like he got fired.

If this is real, I personally, will never give that company another penny. Based on how sloppy their CS is...I find it probably pretty accurate.

:rofl:

This guy is 30 and “thought authenticating shoes was gonna be his calling!!!” :lol: I smell bull**** all over that story.

This could be true. But the size 10 that was $1060+ yesterday is down in the 970's right now, and the asking price is noticeably lower too. Could just be a one day thing who knows, just pointing it out. Time will tell!

Wasn’t talking about the TS1’s...

Commentary on how low the production numbers were for the Unions and how it compared to the amount of pairs sold on StockX...

Not everyone balling like you remember ?

Man, I never claimed to be balling. I don’t brag about buying tons of ****. We joke around here and that’s that. I just don’t buy his story and that **** sounds hella forced, and beyond dumb.

Back
Top Bottom