Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How long do sellers on Goat have to confirm the sale and do they have longer to ship newly released items? Thanks

Only way I’d part with these lows is to trade plus cash for the highs, but with all the fakes out, I’ll take that L.

Been watching the threads for a while. Just now decided to join. I wanted to get y'alls opinions, with all the hype Travis brings (obviously), what do you think the odds are they end up dropping wayyy more colorways of the highs and even the lows for that matter? I feel like Nike would be dumb not to. (and yes I know about the rumored red and green pairs, just feel like there's too much potential for them not to do an entire collection of just TS 1s)

There’s probably going to be an in store release for the lows. Early pairs were popping up, and I know a few people who claim they will have pairs around September which is implying there will be an in store drop.

I'm copping 2 at FTA when they drop. l got the Hi's on snkrs and at FTA. Snkrs gods ain't bless me this time but FTA won't let me down lol

Back
Top Bottom