Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If FTA do end up getting these that would be great
I’ll take my shot
But i already took my 2 shots at TS and snkrs and struck out
Hopefully I can grab the 6’s when they release

If FTA do end up getting these that would be great
I’ll take my shot
But i already took my 2 shots at TS and snkrs and struck out
Hopefully I can grab the 6’s when they release

People been saying they’re looking like they’ll drop at FTA Chicago

I hope you fellas eat!

Not sure why folks are paying such high prices on these lows before people get all these pairs in hand..

TS1 highs drop saw a huge decrease in price just after the TS site drop. None of the general public even has these lows in hand yet. Then everyone’s going to get the TS and SNKRS pairs in hand at once = undercut szn. Plus there’s obviously going to be an in store release. There’s no reason why there wouldn’t be when the highs did.

Why you love paying the almighty high for these hype releases man!!

Between tax and shipping, some of us will be paying close to $300 for the VIs through Travis Scott's site.

^^^^ Yeah I dunno. I didn’t even know these dropped today but got the alert and entered the draw because why not. Somehow I won. Was shocked. Put in for a 9, too. Flipped on SX 30 min later for $825. Guess I should’ve waited till later and could’ve made another $40-50 LOL. Whatever, total fluke made my day. Not normally a buyer for resale purpose but couldn’t not do it once I won the draw. Curious to see where prices settle, for sure.

1D75B155-A572-4B14-B957-81090ED59513.png

PRiCe DRopPiNg....

And the item I have to ship is my social status 6s lol don’t even ask....

Not sure why folks are paying such high prices on these lows before people get all these pairs in hand..

TS1 highs drop saw a huge decrease in price just after the TS site drop. None of the general public even has these lows in hand yet. Then everyone’s going to get the TS and SNKRS pairs in hand at once = undercut szn. Plus there’s obviously going to be an in store release. There’s no reason why there wouldn’t be when the highs did.

Why you love paying the almighty high for these hype releases man!!

Lows will not see an instore release, and after people realize how "low" the production numbers on these are compared to the highs you will see the price start to get out of control. But we can have that conversation in the next 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom