Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Got shipping confirmation. I’d consider trading or flipping the lows for highs plus cash, but **** is so shady these days. With sellers getting bogus claims put on them by broke buyers, I’ll pass.

By the time you get these in hand to trade or flip the prices are gonna drop another $200 bucks

sizes
10.5 is at $750 right now, 11 is at $700

$500 n below by delivery time

By the time you get these in hand to trade or flip the prices are gonna drop another $200 bucks

sizes
10.5 is at $750 right now, 11 is at $700

$500 n below by delivery time
True , but in about 2 months the price is gonna sky rocket back up just like the TS1’s did

Just received this from SNKRS :lol: :smh:
B5BE1EE5-D387-4825-94CD-2A2FFCA37F74.png

Lol I love how delusionally salty this thread becomes after every drop. Stop lying to yourself these dipped and will fluctuate like every major drop because of panicy crack heads selling early. Then they'll rise. Even if a second drop happens they're going to rise. Yall kill me.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my shipping notification says they arrive
Tuesday the 23rd. Is that this Tuesday the 23rd or next year?

Also, StockX is manipulating prices again per usual.

It’s the resellers vs personal coppers pitting against each other every release lol.

Still don’t understand why people would pay this amount for an AJ1 knowing all these people are getting their pairs in hand within the upcoming week

I know it’s travis Scott and buy what people like

But never thought I’d see the day when aj1 lows go for this much lmao . Ts or not .

Doesn’t make sense people are paying what they are paying for a low.. but Watever there money to spend I guess

Back
Top Bottom