Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man i hope baggy pants dont come back in style like there starting to. I dont know how i ever use to wear my pants that big covering half my shoes in the first place.
Cats be looking silly already, they refuse to invest in a tailor, jeans looking silly with good kicks

64F89EB2-277E-4C0D-AA22-ABDEB47C9593.jpeg

Since there are 2 travis’ I’ll post my terrible photography skills here

OG off white presto 8.5/10 used (w box laces, etc) for DS Trav highs (size 12) - who wins?
I think trade wise, it's pretty even depending on if the prestos are "truly" 8.5/10 condition.

I own the TS1s, but I'd take the OG prestos any day of the week. I personally have them over the OW Chi 1s.
Also, the OW prestos are one of the most comfortable shoes in the market. They're probably in the same category as the V2s.

9FE5024D-8CF6-4736-AF2F-40479393E564.png

:nerd:
Didn’t the Highs have

a shock drop/SNKRS And a Travis drop drop and in store drop too.

I think trade wise, it's pretty even depending on if the prestos are "truly" 8.5/10 condition.

I own the TS1s, but I'd take the OG prestos any day of the week. I personally have them over the OW Chi 1s.
Also, the OW prestos are one of the most comfortable shoes in the market. They're probably in the same category as the V2s.

Make sure to clarify: “one of the most hyped* comfortable shoes in the market”..

Because there’s at least 10-15 shoes more comfortable, easy.

Back
Top Bottom