Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wouldn't trade these for toros simply because I can't ignore the value difference.
I personally have toros and scored these on snkrs, and would take toros 10/10 times over these though.
yeah that's pretty much the debate right now..right now these are more valuable but how long will that last vs the toro's being out so long but that toro color way is fire

thanks for nothing, bro. Atc in SNKRS? I got soft banned for a few hours on Nike via manual when they were trying to filter out atc’s like yours

Same thing happened to me smh. Trying to get on nike desktop, straight banned because of people and their bots. Just wanted to rock smh

Grabbing some Mexican food with my brother. He LOVES his pair! I’m really happy for him ... still a little salty at my credit card.

E89FD536-12DF-4984-BE7B-918354273DC7.jpeg

So is Nike gonna address the ****show that was the SNKRS release yesterday? That was the absolute worst drop they’ve done since the Off-White The Ten drop last year. This release was horrendous online, all that lagging & those errors. If it wasn’t for the Footaction App, I would’ve starved. What a mess:smh:

I'm surprised at the number of complaints I'm seeing, when it looks like a lot of people scooped manually from SNKRS. I certainly did as well (it just took forever for everything to go through).

If anything this release was kind of like that ****show OVO release where if you actually got an entry in, you had a pretty good chance of winning on SNKRS. Just required some persistence and luck

I kept getting error everytime I selected my size :smh:

A whole hour trying to select my size and I kept getting that BS error message. :angry:

If I develop arthritis I'm suing Nike :lol:

The salt is real when someone online thinks they can tell you to shut up, or say you’re complaining when they’re complaining themselves. So because I won an opportunity to spend my $, I can’t be upset about trying to cop a pair online, FOH

pretty much had gave up on these since I struck out everywhere and I was gonna stick to my word and not pay resell. Then my homegirl just hits me with these 2 texts...

cactus.png Screenshot_20180610-191426.png

Not sure if she's picking up the Kith pair since she's mad at me right now but glad I got at least one...and with no tax! :pimp:

Last edited:
People are upset in this thread! I thought the OW1 thread was bad but I think this one may be more heated. The UNC OW1s was the hardest L I’ve ever taken. I thought for sure I was going to get a pair because I was right there and acted so fast. With these I kind of figured it would be an L and with the craziness of SNKRS and getting locked out it was a pleasant surprise when my wife showed me the Got Em message on her phone. I just can’t believe she got em over 30 minutes after the release. I feel very lucky and will feel ever better when I (she) finally gets the shipping confirmation. Everyone says that it’s cool but I’ve never had it take more than 24 hours for a Nike order to ship. There’s no indication that the order is canceled so I’ll try to just wait it out

Back
Top Bottom