Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wanted these bad...
Finally got all my pairs in hand..
The last couple of weeks have been unbelievable. :nthat:
F9CEB6F6-BDF1-4F7A-9CA0-BCB162124E48.jpeg
jesus u cooked

Why try to dissuade him from attempting to save a few bucks on resell? As a buyer, if I see 20 offers within 10% of the best bid and few bids near the best offer, I'm gonna wait for prices to fall rather than lift the ask, regardless of how much I love the shoe. Won't work every time, but odds would be in my favor.
I just thinking pounding out 10 fake offers or 10 fake asks to manipulate the market to save $10 is kinda silly. But you do you.

I might sell mine, suede is cool but one of my shoes is light and one is dark. The suede is soft on the darker pair and hard and stiff on the light pair.

4937854F-2EA6-4C11-83BF-3579F6581649.jpeg
7BCB4BD3-C5DE-4101-BBBA-304F9715DB5D.jpeg

Might as well join the party of posting SNKRS deliveries. I will say though resale or not get what you like that shouldn’t be a factor how much a shoe will appreciate or depreciate, heck wear fusions or team Jordan’s for all I care if I like something I’m copping no mater what.

Attachments

• 7AFF0353-739E-46B2-BA4B-4D66814ACA37.jpeg
    7AFF0353-739E-46B2-BA4B-4D66814ACA37.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 31
  • EBFCE078-889E-4A4C-95FB-D7B5959DF0DB.jpeg
    EBFCE078-889E-4A4C-95FB-D7B5959DF0DB.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 28
I thought thats exactly what he said he did. Create a bunch of fake asks/bids to get what he actually want to pay/sell on his 1 real listing. Either way, it was too confusing or too much work IMO.

As far as resale goes, its like a domino effect of people panicking thats causing other people to panic and sell them for super low. Stockx has been great at making these new resellers anxious :lol:

I thought thats exactly what he said he did...Either way, it was too confusing or too much work IMO.
Haha that's what I said I sometimes do. And as you've seen, there's no need to do that for this release. He was just talking about looking at the order book and getting a sense of which way the price might move from that. But funny that we're taking flak for trying to score lower resell prices. Those poor resellers! Anyway, it's kinda irrelevant to this thread, so let's take it to PMs if anyone wants to keep talking about this.

I thought thats exactly what he said he did. Create a bunch of fake asks/bids to get what he actually want to pay/sell on his 1 real listing. Either way, it was too confusing or too much work IMO.

As far as resale goes, its like a domino effect of people panicking thats causing other people to panic and sell them for super low. Stockx has been great at making these new resellers anxious :lol:

Those ain’t “resellers” those is broke sellers. Kids that don’t know simple math and economics. It’s obvious Keep your lowest ask high and the bids have to come there eventually if you stay strong

I was up at like 3 am the morning of this shoe’s release and headed out to my local spot just to see how many dudes were camping. There were like thirty dudes who were camping since 6pm. I left because of course I wasn’t gonna camp lol, but it made me think about the effort some dudes put in to get these shoes. Dudes camped for 20 plus hours prob. If they sold the shoe for close to $500 on the day of release then after fess they prob made a $200 profit. 20
hours for $200 that’s $10 an hour. Dudes basically making McDonalds wages camping for shoes lol. I guess it isn’t too labor intensive lol. Easy way for lazy kids to make chump change I guess.

I was up at like 3 am the morning of this shoe’s release and headed out to my local spot just to see how many dudes were camping. There were like thirty dudes who were camping since 6pm. I left because of course I wasn’t gonna camp lol, but it made me think about the effort some dudes put in to get these shoes. Dudes camped for 20 plus hours prob. If they sold the shoe for close to $500 on the day of release then after fess they prob made a $200 profit. 20
hours for $200 that’s $10 an hour. Dudes basically making McDonalds wages camping for shoes lol. I guess it isn’t too labor intensive lol. Easy way for lazy kids to make chump change I guess.
It’s really not that simple, some dudes pay ppl like $50 to wait for them so one guy could potentially be getting at least three four boxes. $200*4 minus the fees it’s about $600.

Back
Top Bottom