Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

cant wait to rock these... i will wear them as soon as i get my black laces in the mail... the wax is ok but i need those OG jordan 4 laces...

Thanks I like these as well. Will cop off the bay.

- edit - looks like there only 40 inches...way too small. Too bad.

i like the splatter look of those laces, i was gonna go this way
s-l1600.jpg

but i didn't get the shoes and i don't know if i'm going to jump on stockx yet, size 11 is down to LA of $335 with a HB of $321 and LS of $325, it's crazy to watches creep down

Last edited:
I HATE JB sometimes. Quality control was absolutely horrible this go round.

5958B141-936B-4E7C-A69E-A0337143E6D4.jpeg
E206B150-3D0B-44B3-AB24-4E297474822A.jpeg

I'm using this post to point out that the presence of excess glue and/or glue stains IS NOT PART OF THE QUALITY CONTROL CHECK. Only a lack of glue or lack of adhesiveness is checked to make sure that panels of the shoe don't fall apart or quickly separate when worn. I had that problem with the toe box of my Metallic Blues--they came damn near pre-separated because the glue did not come up far enough around the toe box. Ever since then I've been content with excess glue, and any glue stains from excess glue, because it's better than the potential bigger problem of not having enough glue and having separation issues within a couple of wears. Now, if we are talking about glue stains around the top of the upper or the tongue, where there is no reason whatsoever to have excess glue, then that is a much different scenario.

When did the SNS raffle go live? I swear I was checking it yesterday and it still said "raffle info coming soon".

I'm using this post to point out that the presence of excess glue and/or glue stains IS NOT PART OF THE QUALITY CONTROL CHECK. Only a lack of glue or lack of adhesiveness is checked to make sure that panels of the shoe don't fall apart or quickly separate when worn. I had that problem with the toe box of my Metallic Blues--they came damn near pre-separated because the glue did not come up far enough around the toe box. Ever since then I've been content with excess glue, and any glue stains from excess glue, because it's better than the potential bigger problem of not having enough glue and having separation issues within a couple of wears. Now, if we are talking about glue stains around the top of the upper or the tongue, where there is no reason whatsoever to have excess glue, then that is a much different scenario.
Glue aside, I’ve seen a TON of pairs with issues with the suede or whatever. Like real bad to where it actually ruins the shoe

Back
Top Bottom