Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Apparently people think dude got set up in Miami.

I was the driver in the White Benz

But it’s all good. God bless

Let me break down some things.

-Shoe Gallery provides a black big plastic bag which was WELL covered.

-I put my **** in the back seat to give the victim space in the back. We met up at SG cause he landed in Miami and I landed in FTL.

-I just landed and the landlord emailed me the footage of what happened.

-we were NOT followed.

Let me break down some things.

-Shoe Gallery provides a black big plastic bag which was WELL covered.

-I put my **** in the back seat to give the victim space in the back. We met up at SG cause he landed in Miami and I landed in FTL.

-I just landed and the landlord emailed me the footage of what happened.

-we were NOT followed.

It happens, no need to justify or try to explain. Hope those POS get caught.

I think the TS1s are gonna be worth way more very soon. Not a good trade imo.
What if he wants to wear

Potential future value shouldn’t matter

That’s why I hate when people ask for trade advice, make a trade for a shoe you really want or going to wear

What if he wants to wear

Potential future value shouldn’t matter

That’s why I hate when people ask for trade advice, make a trade for a shoe you really want or going to wear
I thought it was obvious he wanted to wear. Why else would he consider trading a dope shoe for another dope shoe?

Work for shoes pretty much

#StayBroke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190515-000736.png
    Screenshot_20190515-000736.png
    467.6 KB · Views: 85
Contents of this story? Couldn't find anything...

I flew to FL this morning to pick up Trav 1’s from ashore Gallery that I’ve scored via frenzy. My boy also scored so we both cop flights. We landed in different airports so I told him I’ll link at SG and drive around before we fly back since I rent cars for free+tax. So after we met up I had my stuff in the backseat so I moved in the backseat....

After we left SG, we went to this consignment spot nearby. As soon, not even exaggerating, as we park the car in the lot and walked around the corner the whip got broken in to.

The situation sucked cause his backpack was stolen and his car keys were in it

I flew to FL this morning to pick up Trav 1’s from ashore Gallery that I’ve scored via frenzy. My boy also scored so we both cop flights. We landed in different airports so I told him I’ll link at SG and drive around before we fly back since I rent cars for free+tax. So after we met up I had my stuff in the backseat so I moved in the backseat....

After we left SG, we went to this consignment spot nearby. As soon, not even exaggerating, as we park the car in the lot and walked around the corner the whip got broken in to.

The situation sucked cause his backpack was stolen and his car keys were in it
That sucks bro. I live in the area and they have professional thieves that ransack neighborhood wheels. In gated neighborhoods! Glad y’all Travis Scott’s are safe though

That sucks bro. I live in the area and they have professional thieves that ransack neighborhood wheels. In gated neighborhoods! Glad y’all Travis Scott’s are safe though
Mine is.

His isn’t. Sorry for not mentioning that

Back
Top Bottom