Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

E245BD46-3B6C-4A6B-A593-6D939F65387C.gif

I bought it from grailed, from a seller I've bought things from before with no issues w/ snkrs receipt. I paid 1025+ shipping on release day
big mistake. I get that u did prior business with the seller, however grailed is def NOT an option for a shoe like this. If ppl not eem trusting reputable spots like stockx and goat, u know for a fact grailed is out the question.
:smh:

I bought it from grailed, from a seller I've bought things from before with no issues w/ snkrs receipt. I paid 1025+ shipping on release day
Bro you got finessed. Grailed is horrible, their customer service is non existent. Too many scams and I've been there before. eBay is probably more reliable these days

Yikes.. :sick:

As far as the crumpled tongue.. the fakes in that asian market video shows the 'perfect fakes' with the crumpled tongue so that may not be a tell.

I remember in the Yeezy 2 thread that someone bought a 1:1 just to show us the differences and telltale signs. Maybe that needs to be done again

Looking at all this hype and money changing hands for resell. Can't help but think about how much money LB left on the table with such low production numbers. Probably could have doubled or tripled the number and still had a bunch of hype.

Definitely depends, my inconsistencies are seen on other legit pairs that I've seen. None of the main tell tails. thats my pair for reference.
I was reading somewhere that the tongue also has to be pre crumpled as well so watch out for that.

Anywhere I can see this pair? For some reason my phone won't load these right from the site you put them on.

I got mine from Travis’s Site....but I can honestly say this is the first pair I’ve kept the shipping box for lol

1. I'm very pleased to see that, as of yet, no one here has gotten fakes from goat or more specifically stockx in lieu of all the rumors.

2. looks like the price is holding steady between 950 - 1k for my sz 10.5, again, in lieu of all the rumors

3. I'm very interested to see how this Houston drop will affect prices in the short term

:nerd:

At this point no shoe is safe. The rep market is just that good. Look at the machinery in the vids. Those machines and sewing machines are top notch. There's no way they are spending big money into machines and other parts to not get as close to the real thing. And folk keep hollering about the smell. Well I'm pretty sure they've found that out too.

In a 15 year span we've went from spotting a fake 100 yards away to the present point of needing vendors like SX to vindicate shoes for the masses. It's sad but to the 3rd world's defense, this is how they survive. Surely Nike doesn't pay these people much to make these $160-$225 kicks US retail market.

Y'all don't think these folk have family members working for a Nike Factory and they working in the rep factories. Shoes go missing and end up in their rep factories. For that matter we don't know what relationship Nike have with these factories over there. We over driving the market up for some shoes costing $1200 and $10 to make. Guess we all slaves to this madness but geessh dont let it dumb you down to spend that much on a shoe....

Back
Top Bottom