Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Was surprised that I got them, never hit on any limited release except for royal 1s.just casually looked into the app and gave it a try. I'm shocked that these are going for 600 - 700€, kinda debating to selling these as I need a new lens for my Nikon and want to cop the cool grey 4s. What are your thoughts, sell now or wait?

I kinda like them but the reverse swoosh is kinda weird. I won on snkrs app, very surprised I entered just to see if my streak continued. I won the 4s also... 0.02

fdc875f1b02774ff313d9426051ffcad.jpg
Man they look trash here. Hope nt can get better on feet pix lol

Lows will not see an instore release, and after people realize how "low" the production numbers on these are compared to the highs you will see the price start to get out of control. But we can have that conversation in the next 6 months.

So you're saying they made more Highs then lows, yet way more people on here and on social media were able to hit manually on the lows....makes sense.

So you're saying they made more Highs then lows, yet way more people on here and on social media were able to hit manually on the lows....makes sense.
Theres no way to tell if there's any correlation between those two things. Complete speculation considering how many factors are at play i.e. difference in demand, distribution and bot detection etc.

Accepted an offer for 750 once I got shipping no sense in being greedy. If price goes up somebody just got a pair under market.

Bun B don’t know what to do wit em :smh:

tbh, I don't think anyone does. I haven't seen 1 good fit pulled off with these. Granted it just released, but people have had pairs for a while as well and all the fits look trash. Probably has to do with it being an AJ1 low. Whats funny is that I enjoy a good pair of dunk lows, had tons of dunk sb lows back in the days. But the 1's just look odd to me

There's a lot of these things, and I'm not expert, but if you do some quick surveying you will see the demand for these doesnt match the highs, not even half the demand. So pairs are sitting on ebay and stock X with ridiculous asking prices, it seems cats thought these would come out the gate at the same price as the highs are currently.

I fully expect a 15-25% decrease in prices this time next week once all pairs have landed.

There's a lot of these things, and I'm not expert, but if you do some quick surveying you will see the demand for these doesnt match the highs, not even half the demand. So pairs are sitting on ebay and stock X with ridiculous asking prices, it seems cats thought these would come out the gate at the same price as the highs are currently.

I fully expect a 15-25% decrease in prices this time next week once all pairs have landed.

That’s exactly what’s gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom