Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man, I'm about to check the quality out on mines....pray for me ?

Attachments

• 15712631336361256649431426417163.jpg
    15712631336361256649431426417163.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 76
there is no mens 5.5 in nike/jordan. It starts at size 7.

That’s my point exactly I know when the men sizes start but I’m asking because they have every size for men from 5.5 to 16... the 5.5 on the men’s ask is $1,613 and you go to the grade school 5.5 says $610...

maybe someone sent in a 5.5Y as a mens 5.5. If I remember correctly, they don't do "mens" size smaller than a 7 for nike/jordan, especially if they already do a gradeschool/youth size for the same shoe.

adidas however has a Mens size 4 as their smallest mens size

maybe someone sent in a 5.5Y as a mens 5.5. If I remember correctly, they don't do "mens" size smaller than a 7 for nike/jordan, especially if they already do a gradeschool/youth size for the same shoe.

adidas however has a Mens size 4 as their smallest mens size
Wonder why they even have that 5.5 on the mens shoe? That 5.5 GS sz is in the 600's white the Mens size of 5.5 listed is listed for 1,600. Wonder what'll happen if you were to purchase that Mens 5.5 for over a rack? would they just send you a 5.5 gs size? if so i need to buy a few GS sizes and flip lol

I'm sure it'll get declined at authentication. Theres a disclaimer every time you try to list something that has a GS and Mens version. I don't recall seeing anything smaller than a size 7 mens on SNKRS or TS or any place that did raffles. I'm sure its just a mistake on Stockx part to even have that size available to list. The sold listings probably gonna be people sending in GS sizes, not knowing any better or just first time sellers

I'm sure it'll get declined at authentication. Theres a disclaimer every time you try to list something that has a GS and Mens version. I don't recall seeing anything smaller than a size 7 mens on SNKRS or TS or any place that did raffles. I'm sure its just a mistake on Stockx part to even have that size available to list. The sold listings probably gonna be people sending in GS sizes, not knowing any better or just first time sellers
I'd assume but looks like the choice for 5.5 is there in mens and doesnt give you side by side image like the F&F pairs of the 4's...

Back
Top Bottom