Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Official images were loaded to Nike over the weekend, though. I wonder what it means, if anything.

41839987-BE66-4F54-AFDA-98E7A8D19B50.jpeg
0CE12371-86B7-44AB-9293-9F8C4A2CDB0C.jpeg
769FD7EB-2CC3-462F-B54A-EE09998BBD30.jpeg
:pimp:

So.... the opportunity to get the TS1 Highs is finally here for me, but I'd have to "trade" my TS6 and TSDunks. Thought it would be a complete no brainer for me, but after seeing the Dunks in hand... I don't know if I wanna get rid of it :rofl:. These joints are real unique.

Decisions decisions :emoji_thinking:

So I entered at atlas, my local, where I thought I’d win if I won. No dice. But a couple friends won and one of them even won two. But, I hit at streetmachine of all places. Saturday morning there was a link in my spam folder. Their raffle was updated midway saying they were eu only, and I was stressed. But, they shipped. Pretty goddam cool.

So.... the opportunity to get the TS1 Highs is finally here for me, but I'd have to "trade" my TS6 and TSDunks. Thought it would be a complete no brainer for me, but after seeing the Dunks in hand... I don't know if I wanna get rid of it :rofl:. These joints are real unique.

TS1 more wearable. Are you getting cash in the trade?

TS1 more wearable. Are you getting cash in the trade?

I agree that the TS1 is more wearable, but these Dunks are really unique to me in-hand which is why I'm having second thoughts. And I'm saying this when I rank the TS1 Highs the top of the Travis collabs.

IMO, you would have to be out of your mind to do that “trade”.

the 1 Hi are fire, but that ain’t adding up at all (you giving up too much, IMO).

The highs are nice
But I would keep the 6’s and dunks
Even tho the trade value is about the same(depending on size) I could never do a 2 for 1

Doesn’t sound like a good deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom