Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

BD3645F6-5222-4ECE-8D37-2B2C5B462F37.jpeg

Real talk I’m just curious ….

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:

It feels pretty great. However, once you have them in hand and you look at them. You’re alone thinking wow I have these, but then you realize it’s just a shoe. You study the imperfections. You either love them or the hype dies and you’re like meh. Then it’s just of a bag of mixed feelings. It’s weird.

I think a better feeling is being able to save enough for a shoe you’ve been chasing and then being able to buy them. That’s the best. The shoe doesn’t have to be resell price… just being able to buy and have more than three pairs of shoes to own is a luxury.

Last edited:
Really wanted them but its sooo hard to fork out all that money and still with a possibility of getting fakes. StockX stilllll doing quickies with authenticity process

Sorry, but all these claims of of SX being shady are BS, and the calls for multi-step authentication are disingenuous, too, because that's built onto the system. When you get something from SX, open the box and compare what you got w/ official pics and ask NT for a LC. If it doesn't match w/ authentic, leave the tag on 'em and contact them for a return. Done. That's not that hard, is it? Don't cut the tag til you're happy with their authenticity and you're ready to unDS them. This really isn't that hard. I mean

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:

You take a look at them, say out loud to yourself "Woooooow, these are amazing!", then put them back into the box and stack them on top of your other sneaker boxes and look to see what's releasing next.

Sorry, but all these claims of of SX being shady are BS, and the calls for multi-step authentication are disingenuous, too, because that's built onto the system. When you get something from SX, open the box and compare what you got w/ official pics and ask NT for a LC. If it doesn't match w/ authentic, leave the tag on 'em and contact them for a return. Done. That's not that hard, is it? Don't cut the tag til you're happy with their authenticity and you're ready to unDS them. This really isn't that hard. I mean

Stock X don’t even know what they looking for :lol:

but i’m supposed to waste my time going back and forth with them, knowing they will just move the goal post to cover they’re asses :lol:

Last edited:

Different company but, same idea….

I bought a pair of MCA AF1’s from stadium goods, took it out the box, knew they were fake almost immediately, took the pics, complained to their customer service, left all their tags on. They apologized and told me to ship it back to them. Once they got it back, they said they couldn’t confirm whether it was the same shoe and denied my return. Had to go to CC company and fight the dispute back and forth for months.

I enjoyed those replies thanks. I know that feeling wears off after prob an hour and then they sit in the closet or shelf etc. but yeah those first 10 min gotta feel real good 👍🏾

Welp on to the next

what’s that like?

I was way more excited when I hit on AMM3s. I think they are a much nicer shoe, regardless of how abundant they might have been. Everything about that release and the concept behind it is better. Honestly would rather have the AMM1s over these, hopefully they go the extra mile to make it fair for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom