OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Not really a problem as both insoles are great. If you don't like the micro g insole maybe someone will trade you. I know I would, what size is it? haha

Not really a problem as both insoles are great. If you don't like the micro g insole maybe someone will trade you. I know I would, what size is it? haha

The shoes are 9.5 and I didn't say that I dislike micro g. The blue pair supposed to be paired with micro g just like the red pair as these shoes were priced at 120.

Damn, i need a pair of DubNations... would gladly trade my curry 2 ones plus some cash of course....

Hey guys, just wanted to double check some issues with sizing before I make a purchase on curry 1 lows. I've used the search function on this thread and basically, the consensus is that if the low comes with a micro g insole, stay TTS and if it comes with ortholite, go half size up. Is that correct? If I wear nike elite socks, do you think I can get away with half size up? If any of you wear the curry 2s, I would like some advice as well. I'm normally a size 7.5 in vans, sperry topsiders, but the curry 2 7.5 was way too snug so I wear an 8 in the curry 2. Should I get an 8 in curry 1 lows? Thanks. 

Hey guys, just wanted to double check some issues with sizing before I make a purchase on curry 1 lows. I've used the search function on this thread and basically, the consensus is that if the low comes with a micro g insole, stay TTS and if it comes with ortholite, go half size up. Is that correct? If I wear nike elite socks, do you think I can get away with half size up? If any of you wear the curry 2s, I would like some advice as well. I'm normally a size 7.5 in vans, sperry topsiders, but the curry 2 7.5 was way too snug so I wear an 8 in the curry 2. Should I get an 8 in curry 1 lows? Thanks. 
I'd go an 8 in the lows as well (same size as me).  I have both the 1 lows and curry 2s and both are size 8 for me.  I think the 1 lows MIGHT be a hair longer, but not enough for you to feel the need to .5 down. 

I'd go an 8 in the lows as well (same size as me).  I have both the 1 lows and curry 2s and both are size 8 for me.  I think the 1 lows MIGHT be a hair longer, but not enough for you to feel the need to .5 down. 
Thanks for the quick response man! Love NT fam. 

View media item 1923272
FYI. Great Mall Foot Locker has the Championship Pack size 7 left.

The manager is trying to sell a combination of the following for the pack for $400:
1. Batmans and Splash Party
2. Splash Party and the Blue/Red Clutchfit Drive 2s

No way in heck I'd buy option #2 for $400!!!

Just got a pair of the curry 1 low white and gold. Wish they made the white heel cup glossy rather than matte. Just picks up dirt. And somehow there's a crack in my right heel cup 
ohwell.gif
 Will be returning these. 

^^ agreed on those golf's...One that might actually sit on the shelves or go on sale.
as of March 2016 Curry 1 Golfs are still in stock on Champs and Footlocker (FL) for reg MSRP of $120! I'm impressed cause I might really have to strongly consider copping a pair of them in an 11 or a 10.5 since they won't be around for long, I'm guessing by like as early as this summer they could be off shelves so I'm going to have to be on my game about picking up a pair of these.

my elite 24s feet stiff compared to my bolt oranges. Do those fit smaller or do i just need break in time? The insoles are different and I remember some talk about size differences because of the insole. My cfd 1 has more room and feels a lot better in the same size

The orthotic insoles make it more snug but not stiffer though. Doesnt change the upper. Have you tried switching insoles? Try to break in the upper. Probably wont take a day considering its material.

Back
Top Bottom