Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Very nice post First Born.

Everyone should do a youtube search: 

[h1]Floyd Mayweather Jr. GOT OWNED BY Ra the Rugged Man[/h1]The description: Check out this interview. Ra the rugged man owned lil floyd jr really bad and puts some senses in his ignorant brain.

I'd embed but there's some cursing. I'd like to hear a response from the PBF fans about that interview. 

Very nice post First Born.

Everyone should do a youtube search: 

[h1]Floyd Mayweather Jr. GOT OWNED BY Ra the Rugged Man[/h1]The description: Check out this interview. Ra the rugged man owned lil floyd jr really bad and puts some senses in his ignorant brain.

I'd embed but there's some cursing. I'd like to hear a response from the PBF fans about that interview. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

In my opinion Floyd is a complete freak of nature and his talent is simply amazing, watching him fight is appreciated. The only thing that has bothered me about his career is the very same thing that has catapulted him into a stratosphere other fighters have never known (except De La Hoya), the business aspect. As an intelligent business man Floyd has dodged all major threats to his name. This has been the culture for the premier fighters in the last 20 years, at least the ones who can sell tickets. It pretty much started with De La Hoya in this weight class and has gone to another level with Floyd. Gone are the days of the premier fighter fighting anyone and everyone that wanted a piece of them, that rightfully so deserved a shot.

I grew up watching Leonard, Duran, Hagler & Hearns. Those fighters were bananas and went up against one another and had fights that defined them. While I tend to disagree with everything Tim Tefuel has ever said on this board, he is touching on something that many boxing enthusiast can't deny. Floyd doesn't have a fight on his resume that you can say, wow!
Unlike Roy Jones Jr., Floyd has had oppurtunities to fight individuals that would put him in the same sentence as Leaonard, Hagler and other past greats in terms of match-ups. Like many of you I would love to see him fight Pac, not because I am a fan of either fighter, but because I am a fan of boxing.

Well Said.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In my opinion Floyd is a complete freak of nature and his talent is simply amazing, watching him fight is appreciated. The only thing that has bothered me about his career is the very same thing that has catapulted him into a stratosphere other fighters have never known (except De La Hoya), the business aspect. As an intelligent business man Floyd has dodged all major threats to his name. This has been the culture for the premier fighters in the last 20 years, at least the ones who can sell tickets. It pretty much started with De La Hoya in this weight class and has gone to another level with Floyd. Gone are the days of the premier fighter fighting anyone and everyone that wanted a piece of them, that rightfully so deserved a shot.

I grew up watching Leonard, Duran, Hagler & Hearns. Those fighters were bananas and went up against one another and had fights that defined them. While I tend to disagree with everything Tim Tefuel has ever said on this board, he is touching on something that many boxing enthusiast can't deny. Floyd doesn't have a fight on his resume that you can say, wow!
Unlike Roy Jones Jr., Floyd has had oppurtunities to fight individuals that would put him in the same sentence as Leaonard, Hagler and other past greats in terms of match-ups. Like many of you I would love to see him fight Pac, not because I am a fan of either fighter, but because I am a fan of boxing.

Well Said.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bruh didn't I son you in the boxing post last time you were talking that Manny non-sense?
You're wild if you think that i'm saying everything that Floyd says. I've been on record a number of times saying that i'm not a Mayweather fan.�

So Manny lost a fight in 2005 to Morales he was born in 1978 which means he's 27 at this time but he's a teenager?�

The guy he was KO'ed by was Medgoen Singsurat who ended his career at 23-2 with 19 KO's but his win means nothing yet people will say "oh Mayweather had trouble with Luis Castillo"

I think you should just stop taking boxing with me.

laugh.gif
Kid shut up! You never sonned me, and you never will! You exposed yourself already my dude! Find the post where you 'sonned' me! You must got me confused with somebody else kid!

And what the HELL are you talking about bringing Manny's age when he fought Morales? READ MY POST KID! I was responding to you because you said Manny doesn't have a chin because he's been knocked out twice BEFORE his lost with Morales.

When I simply stated FACTS that he didn't get knocked out by a hit to jaw, but a uppercut to the stomach. Which I ALSO PROVIDED WHEN he lost those fights! His first lost was in 1996, so go ahead and bust out your calculator and find out his age.
laugh.gif
Nice try champ!

Oh.. and what a neat helpful info you provided there! Where did you copy & paste that from? Wikipedia?
roll.gif

Don't get to offended bro... you know damn right what I posted was real! You know you didn't know NOTHING about those 2 other losses until PBF brought it up!

1. I don't know how this is possible but i'll post it anyways

2. However you came into the boxing thread saying I didn't know anything about pinoy boxers and I proceeded to name legends that you thought I didn't know.

3. You don't know what you're talking about period. You know nothing about boxing you just sip the Manny juice just like the rest. Bottom line he's lost before. I think the fight between Manny and Mayweather will be very interesting if it happens but don't make excuses for somebody and down play another man's success.

4. Manny and Mayweather started fighting professionally in 1995 and 1996 yet Manny was a teen both born 1977 and 1978.

It's no secret that his fighter are hand picked just like Mayweather's everybody knows this.

5. BTW never call me your kid i'll smack fire out of you. I'm done debating boxing with someone who knows nothing. I've said this before and i'll say it again Manny fans make me dislike Manny the fighter.

laugh.gif
Dude i'm not sure, but that clearly looks like a punch to the stomach. And do you even understand tagalog? Because I know people who do and there are interviews of him saying he had a weak stomach, which is how he lost those fights. But hey, don't take it from me! That's fine, but atleast take it from the fighter who said it.

2. You definitely got me confused with someone else, because I never questioned anyone about knowing pinoy boxers... however I have been asked that same question myself by dako akong or thacapt
nerd.gif
forgot which one. (Even if I did question you, how the hell is that sonning? You could just have easily wiki the answers like you did last post
laugh.gif
)

3. Bottom line he's lost before? Wow... nice observation kid! I was wondering what that other number meant on his record. I never once stated he never lost! However I DID respond to you when you said Manny doesn't have a chin. That's a damn fact!

4. Yeah okay? 1996. Manny's birthday is in December, he was born 1978 correct? Now he fought in '96 before his birthday right, so that made 17 when he lost!
laugh.gif
C'mon son I thought you were smart?

mayweather_hemad.gif
Oh know
roll.gif
here comes the e-thug talks again. Come on kid, you better off without the threats!

Anyway good luck with life bro! I to, can not wait for the day they fight! (Although I don't think they are) I won't believe it until I see it!

I grew up watching Leonard, Duran, Hagler & Hearns. Those fighters were bananas and went up against one another and had fights that defined them. While I tend to disagree with everything Tim Tefuelhas ever said on this board, he is touching on something that many boxing enthusiast can't deny. Floyd doesn't have a fight on his resume that you can say, wow!

Agreed! Very neutral post too! It boggles me that people aren't allowed to be a fan of multiple fighters or teams. Everyone thinks everyone needs to be a ride or die.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bruh didn't I son you in the boxing post last time you were talking that Manny non-sense?
You're wild if you think that i'm saying everything that Floyd says. I've been on record a number of times saying that i'm not a Mayweather fan.�

So Manny lost a fight in 2005 to Morales he was born in 1978 which means he's 27 at this time but he's a teenager?�

The guy he was KO'ed by was Medgoen Singsurat who ended his career at 23-2 with 19 KO's but his win means nothing yet people will say "oh Mayweather had trouble with Luis Castillo"

I think you should just stop taking boxing with me.

laugh.gif
Kid shut up! You never sonned me, and you never will! You exposed yourself already my dude! Find the post where you 'sonned' me! You must got me confused with somebody else kid!

And what the HELL are you talking about bringing Manny's age when he fought Morales? READ MY POST KID! I was responding to you because you said Manny doesn't have a chin because he's been knocked out twice BEFORE his lost with Morales.

When I simply stated FACTS that he didn't get knocked out by a hit to jaw, but a uppercut to the stomach. Which I ALSO PROVIDED WHEN he lost those fights! His first lost was in 1996, so go ahead and bust out your calculator and find out his age.
laugh.gif
Nice try champ!

Oh.. and what a neat helpful info you provided there! Where did you copy & paste that from? Wikipedia?
roll.gif

Don't get to offended bro... you know damn right what I posted was real! You know you didn't know NOTHING about those 2 other losses until PBF brought it up!

1. I don't know how this is possible but i'll post it anyways

2. However you came into the boxing thread saying I didn't know anything about pinoy boxers and I proceeded to name legends that you thought I didn't know.

3. You don't know what you're talking about period. You know nothing about boxing you just sip the Manny juice just like the rest. Bottom line he's lost before. I think the fight between Manny and Mayweather will be very interesting if it happens but don't make excuses for somebody and down play another man's success.

4. Manny and Mayweather started fighting professionally in 1995 and 1996 yet Manny was a teen both born 1977 and 1978.

It's no secret that his fighter are hand picked just like Mayweather's everybody knows this.

5. BTW never call me your kid i'll smack fire out of you. I'm done debating boxing with someone who knows nothing. I've said this before and i'll say it again Manny fans make me dislike Manny the fighter.

laugh.gif
Dude i'm not sure, but that clearly looks like a punch to the stomach. And do you even understand tagalog? Because I know people who do and there are interviews of him saying he had a weak stomach, which is how he lost those fights. But hey, don't take it from me! That's fine, but atleast take it from the fighter who said it.

2. You definitely got me confused with someone else, because I never questioned anyone about knowing pinoy boxers... however I have been asked that same question myself by dako akong or thacapt
nerd.gif
forgot which one. (Even if I did question you, how the hell is that sonning? You could just have easily wiki the answers like you did last post
laugh.gif
)

3. Bottom line he's lost before? Wow... nice observation kid! I was wondering what that other number meant on his record. I never once stated he never lost! However I DID respond to you when you said Manny doesn't have a chin. That's a damn fact!

4. Yeah okay? 1996. Manny's birthday is in December, he was born 1978 correct? Now he fought in '96 before his birthday right, so that made 17 when he lost!
laugh.gif
C'mon son I thought you were smart?

mayweather_hemad.gif
Oh know
roll.gif
here comes the e-thug talks again. Come on kid, you better off without the threats!

Anyway good luck with life bro! I to, can not wait for the day they fight! (Although I don't think they are) I won't believe it until I see it!

I grew up watching Leonard, Duran, Hagler & Hearns. Those fighters were bananas and went up against one another and had fights that defined them. While I tend to disagree with everything Tim Tefuelhas ever said on this board, he is touching on something that many boxing enthusiast can't deny. Floyd doesn't have a fight on his resume that you can say, wow!

Agreed! Very neutral post too! It boggles me that people aren't allowed to be a fan of multiple fighters or teams. Everyone thinks everyone needs to be a ride or die.

Only post in this thread that is worth reading. Very well said, man. 
smokin.gif

Now, Pac and Floyd needs to just DO IT already.. 

Only post in this thread that is worth reading. Very well said, man. 
smokin.gif

Now, Pac and Floyd needs to just DO IT already.. 

Originally Posted by ctruethoughtj

Tell me why every boxing vid you go to and almost every forum. You will see someone mention Pacquiao-Mayweather.
'Cuz those are the only 2 boxers the majority of casual boxing fans know.  The same ones who seem to know a lot about the sport but can only talk about those 2.

Originally Posted by ctruethoughtj

Tell me why every boxing vid you go to and almost every forum. You will see someone mention Pacquiao-Mayweather.
'Cuz those are the only 2 boxers the majority of casual boxing fans know.  The same ones who seem to know a lot about the sport but can only talk about those 2.

Hey Krazyrodzilla, you know Golden Boy Promotions tried suing Pacquiao when he decided to stay with Top Rank, right? Saltttyyyyyyy.
spt_boxingfolo_1208%7E1.jpg

Forgot to add that De La Hoya's fight went to decision with Mayweather and he threw in the towel (TKO) before like the 9th round.

Hey Krazyrodzilla, you know Golden Boy Promotions tried suing Pacquiao when he decided to stay with Top Rank, right? Saltttyyyyyyy.
spt_boxingfolo_1208%7E1.jpg

Forgot to add that De La Hoya's fight went to decision with Mayweather and he threw in the towel (TKO) before like the 9th round.

^ and pac fought de la hoya at a catchweight... oscar hasn't fought at that weight in 12 years... meanwhile floyd fought oscar at his true weight

^ and pac fought de la hoya at a catchweight... oscar hasn't fought at that weight in 12 years... meanwhile floyd fought oscar at his true weight

Originally Posted by you go boy

Look, I'm a Mayweather fan, a Pacquiao fan and a boxing fan. But First B0rn was right. But that still doesn't change anything. Oscar was out-boxed by Pacquiao.

[table][tr][td]KEVIN IOLE’S UNOFFICIAL SCORECARD [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Round[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Oscar De La Hoya[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]TKO[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Manny Pacquiao[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]W[/td][/tr][/table]
Pacquiao landed a total of 224 punches of the 584 thrown at De La Hoya. Likewise, De La Hoya only made 83 punches out of the 402 thrown at Manny, a dismal 21% conversion as against Pacquiao’s 38% performance.
Read more: http://bloggista.org/716-pacquiao-v...lts-and-updates-manny-wins.html#ixzz1YRzqIrxY

(Sorry, couldn't find a better link or pic)

Back
Top Bottom