Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Build on what we got, great bench play for the most part tonight. Can't be mad at the season, I'm pretty sure if God told me the W's were getting49 wins this season I'd be pretty geeked. Nothing drastic needs to happen.

smh.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
just sums it up right now.

great year by the warriors, but they just simply didn't play well enough down the stretch to make the playoffs. it was over when they lost to denver atoracle.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I thought they had it too with that lead coming in the fourth and having momentum.Definitely a learning curve.Don't you wish that 0-8 start didn'thappen?I've seen them miss the playoffs many times,I can see them miss it again.Wait till next year
wink.gif

No, he wasn't injured, there was no sign of injury. Nellie chose to sit him.

Good luck in the offseason guys.

To start things off, it was truly a great season.

We played hard, but the other teams played harder.

The only thing we can do is to build for next season.

Let's go Golden State Warriors! Looking forward to 08-09, let's see what surprises will occur.

belinelli had more points in summer league than he did the whole season. please play him next year.

Pietrus.....BYE.
O Bryant.....BYE.
Croshere.....BYE.
Watson.....BYE.

Harrington.....TRADE.

This season had its ups and downs, but it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. More memories were created this year with plenty of game-winners, playerssignings, etc. I'm happy for the club and have put one hell of a season together, but just came up short in the end.

We'll be ready next year.

I honestly think BDiddy is a goner.

He'll opt out, and some team is going to throw big $$$ his way.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I honestly think BDiddy is a goner.

He'll opt out, and some team is going to throw big $$$ his way.

If that happens at least we have Monta.

Honestly, in my opinion, the best team in nearly NBA history to not make the playoffs. They were alot of fun to watch during the season. Best of luck to youWarriors fans. Way to stick through even though playoffs arent in this year.
Just came down to being in the toughest conference. If your in the East, your in 3rd. But again, what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. Next year, I can seethese guys improving even more.

IMO, Monta Ellis was one of the funnest players to watch. Im going to enjoy watching him improve even more over the next few years.

Best of luck guys.

If you don't make the playoffs, and the announcers even say "there goes the playoffs and season", the season is over.

It'll be interesting regarding Davis.

Like I posed before, is a Davis who plays 65 games better than one who actually plays a full season?

I'm not that dissapointed, yes i would have LOVED to made the play-offs, but we didn't all well. Our season was good. 48-49 wins is NOT easy. With thatsaid i will like to see changes next year.

smh.gif
at this ending of the season.

i mean it was a good game, but baron let me down fiercely.

offseason?...i wouldnt have a problem losing jackson barnes pietrus croshere watson POB and kosta

Back
Top Bottom