Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Just keep the ball out of Derek Fisher's hands, leave Sasha on the bench and give Shannon Brown all their minutes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Just keep the ball out of Derek Fisher's hands, leave Sasha on the bench and give Shannon Brown all their minutes.
pimp.gif

Word SB makes the smartest plays....and get kobe & pau some more minutes...

Man I expect the Nuggets to come out blazing...we just need to weather the storm and hang around like we did last game.

If it's a 1 or 2 possesion game entering the last 3 minutes, I like our chances. Hopefully we get some more production from the bench this game.

Actually like the aggressiveness from Drew during the 3rd quarter last game...I hope he can keep that up for extended stretches.

Originally Posted by blackxme

I see Melo having a big game and the Nuggets taking this one.
But if the Nuggets have the ball with 30 seconds left down 2 and are forced to throw it in from the sideline then they stand no chance of winning this game.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should be another close game.

As long as Denver doesn't make stupid mistakes down the stretch, I see them winning.

--On paper..Denver does have the better team.
--But experience counts for alot. Especially this deep in the playoffs.

--Hopefully no mental lapses for these Lakers like in Houston. Hopefully learned their lesson. Hopefully go back to Staples with another W.

I think you guys are giving up on Fish too quickly...I have a feeling Fisher will get his groove back and when he does the Nuggets will be in trouble, Bynumwith 15 minutes in the second half should be great. Paul and Odom will start playing a little aggressive and Ariza will be playing pretty much the same, whichis working, I think the bench is going to be a little better...

My only concern is J.R Smith hitting the bad shots he is taking & then slowy getting his confidence up and starts raping his defender...

i'm feeling a Laker blowout on the horizon... either this game or the next one.

the Nuggets are mentally inferior to the Lakers. they can't keep playing at this level. they will eventually start to fall apart while LA gains more andmore confidence... i think it starts today, with a double-digit win for LA.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

We need Odom and Pau to show up for the whole game..

Lets get it!

pimp.gif
YOUR IN MY MIND........

I hope J.R. stays in his slump, hes a HUGE part of their bench....
If he busts out with like 5 three pointers, L.A. will have a real hard time winnng this game...

Just a lil bit of BYNUM would help us out tremendously too, cmon PHIL let him play..

I think it's a must-win for Denver and they know it. I expect them do give everything they got and that might be too much for the Lakers if they don'tplay sharp for the whole game. I wouldn't count out a Lakers-loss.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm feeling a Laker blowout on the horizon...either this game or the next one.

the Nuggets are mentally inferior to the Lakers. they can't keep playing at this level. they will eventually start to fall apart while LA gains more and more confidence... i think it starts today, with a double-digit win for LA.
agree 100%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm feeling a Laker blowout on the horizon...either this game or the next one.

the Nuggets are mentally inferior to the Lakers. they can't keep playing at this level. they will eventually start to fall apart while LA gains more and more confidence... i think it starts today, with a double-digit win for LA.
agree 100%
pimp.gif

I have mix feelings about this one...I think they will start out strong but then will eventually slow down and will get caught.

I hope they blow them up so it erases the thought of a win for the Denver but somehow, something tells me that Denver will start slow but will be able to pickit up. No doubt, I see a Lakers win, hopefully they can keep their focus throughout the whole game to destroy any doubt. If the Lakers goes crazy tonight, theopposing teams will start feeling a little worried !!!

I expect a Big game by Mr. BigShot...he sucked last game...him and JR need to try to work the ball around before they just start lettin it go from 28feet...

Melo needs to match his first half intensity in the 2nd half

I say Nuggets by 10....

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't expect a win but it is amazing what Kobe is doing with a torn ligament on his shooting hand and no ref help
pimp.gif

He don't need anymore ref help. 17 free throws is enough help

Back
Top Bottom