Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

I expect to see some physical play by Denver tonight.

Hard fouls, solid D, and hustle type physical I mean.

I think the "light" has clicked on for Denver.

Lets get it LA!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Honestly, if Carmelo keeps getting in foul trouble, this will be over in 5.

my dude gets called for more touch fouls then anybody and then gets no love when he goes to the paint and gets beat down by the bigs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by eye see soles

my dude gets called for more touch fouls then anybody and then gets no love when he goes to the paint and gets beat down by the bigs
smh.gif

Melo has 105 Free Throw Attempts so far in the playoffs.

wow i cnat believe what im seeing in here. honestly i expect this game to be the easiest for the lakers. i dunno. i just got a feeling. if im wrong im wrongbut i dunno...i just got a feeling... lakers by 8

CMON L.A. DONT LET DENVER TIE THS SERIES UP...

PUT THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL...

AND CLOSE EM OUT IN LA...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by yungchamp

eye see soles wrote:

smh.gif

Melo has 105 Free Throw Attempts so far in the playoffs.

where was the refs and that damn whistle when he was gettin beat on going into the paint in the 2nd half last game?
nerd.gif
what was it like 2 punk #!# offensivefouls in the 2nd half? AT HOME? come on now they wouldn't dare call that !#%$ on kobe at staples

a little off topic but what did kobe say after the game when some reporter asked him if he watches lebron play or something. they were talking about it on 1stand 10 i think

LETS GO LAKERS!!!

Will be watching the game at Hooters with some friends. The Lakers better win because I don't want to here +#!% from them
laugh.gif

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom