Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

"one of the greatest shots in playoff history"

on that note im done with the pregame show
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

"one of the greatest shots in playoff history"

on that note im done with the pregame show
smh.gif
smh.gif
just saw that. get off his nuts already, I used to respect theguy but damn ESPN forcing me to hate him and hope he loses now.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by yungchamp

eye see soles wrote:

Honestly, if Carmelo keeps getting in foul trouble, this will be over in 5.

my dude gets called for more touch fouls then anybody and then gets no love when he goes to the paint and gets beat down by the bigs
smh.gif

Melo has 105 Free Throw Attempts so far in the playoffs.

where was the refs and that damn whistle when he was gettin beat on going into the paint in the 2nd half last game?
nerd.gif
what was it like 2 punk #!# offensive fouls in the 2nd half? AT HOME? come on now they wouldn't dare call that !#%$ on kobe at staples

omg!!! get over it. Melo and Billups have been getting a lot of calls.

damn im not as pumped as i normally am for our games. maybe its cuz of the holiday, im sober and watching at home, and or i really don't know what toexpect out of today's game. either way let's go lakers!

ESPN is ho'n themselves with that EA Sports showcase they do. They can get away with it for Madden b/c its a decent game, but that NBA Live @@@$ just lookssilly everytime they do it.

I am expecting the Lakers to come out strong and put a strangle hold on this series. Hopefully they do work tonight. Let's get it.

cant wait to see the calls the refs will make in this game...im losing more and more desire to watch these games aside from the refs, the hype for cavs/LAfinals, lebrons game winning shot that was last week

Originally Posted by acidicality

b8b35fe74504a04043b5c0009ef6fcd878526b0.jpg

I expect this to happen again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just messin, all I wanna see is a close game coming down to the very last shot.
pimp.gif

OR....a Nuggets blowout
happy.gif
robert rowell laughs at you...you warrior fan
tongue.gif

Robert-Rowell.jpg

anyways i think the nuggets are gonna come out firing..

oh, so now the dudes in the ESPN studio are saying that Kobe is better than Lebron again?

flip flopping $*!%!%%*$$@!@

not surprising though

they are so fickle

Kia Shootaround = Kobe/Lebron slurpage

They just dont stop..

How many times have they showed the buzzer beater?

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom