Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

copped mine with the 20% mcdonalds coupon and they tried to screw me over saying they cant use it on any jordan brand but i pulled out the official rules

Foot Locker 20% Discount. Eighteen million four hundred forty thousand (18,440,000) discount offers are available. Each offer is good for 20% off the total cost of all items included in a single purchase at any participating Foot Locker Stores, or online at the Foot Locker Websites. Odds of collecting are approximately 1 in 5.

Wow these are almost nice, compared to the other colors which were complete trash.... but being on the fence about them, the price tag makes them an easy pass.

I ordered my pair earlier and I jus copped this jacket to go with them. It was only $25
pimp.gif

289805015.jpg

289805012.jpg

289805011.jpg

oh yea its reversible also:

289805014.jpg

289806724.jpg

289806722.jpg

289806335.jpg

289806333.jpg

289806332.jpg

Copped mine this morning at the crazy mall. My first pair of spizikes. Very nice shoe. But I dont think there worth $175 plus tax

if you sign up for fatwallet cash back, go through fatwallet.com they have 7% money back and you can use the 20 off to get it for around 140 when its all done.

Weak anyway u look at them. All they got 2 do to completly %*%$# them out is to put them on nikeID.com. Just get it over wit gentry

i really liked these shoess i wanted to cop and be first one in line on the release day
but i looked closely and i dont like the fact that the lil strap on top of the cement design is a diff shade of grey
it trows the shoe off i think

DOES ANYONE ESE FEEEL THIS WAY?

finishline isnt charging tax???

i used code 141204

and it took off 35$ and its not charging tax... im from California btw... just thought i share.

thanks WestCoastNike for the coupon code for 20%!!!! i got a pair earlier today at the mall and then i saw this and ordered a pair so i can return the otherfrom earlier today!! thanks!! helped save a lot!!!

Man I got a feeling that some of yall gon get screwd over messing with finishline...didn't that happen before? Meaning they tell you a couple days laterthat the shoe is sold out?

^^ 29.99? ducktales. she must have pulled a mad shady if thats the case. no employee discount could make that 29.99

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

offical post for this garbage why?who cares about spiz'yikes??
why u always following spizike threads if you don't like them? you need a life kid

Decent at best... Price is not good though.

At 120 or so, I would cop, but Friends/Family event is no-go.

Back
Top Bottom