Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by nnarum

We've had the Premium and the Elite, but in 2008 we'll have the Ultimate.
http://stuff.tv/News/BIG-IN-2008-Xbox-Ultimate/

Built-in WiFi
320gb HDD ready for the new IPTV service from Xbox
and a HD DVD drive right inside.

I'm guessing it will be $449-$499...

I guess the link isn't working...
[h1]BIG IN 2008 - Xbox Ultimate[/h1]31 DEC 2007

9200008dcgt.jpg

Xbox Ultimate - the gaming daddy?

We've already had the Xbox 360 Premium and Elite. Both are, of course, fine gaming machines with the best games catalogue in the next-gen field. But come autumn 2008, we reckon both will be rendered obsolete by the Ultimate.

This PS3-killer will benefit from almost three years of Xbox development, featuring 1080p HDMI output, built-in Wi-Fi, hi-def audio output, cooler 65nm hardware architecture and a near-silent fan.

It'll also have the ability to make the most of the by-then established Xbox IPTV service, which will mean recording TV shows to its vast 320GB hard disk and watching live TV shows via your broadband provider.

But the piece de resistance? It'll have a built-in HD DVD drive. Let Round 12 with the PS3 commence...
Who knows though. It would be sweet to finally see one piece of equipment all in one. Hopefully the WiFi is N compatible.

O this is bs

I just finally got one now they're realeasing another

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
What kind of errors are you experiencing?

What fails on your connection test?

When I take the test, it says IP Address- Failed.

When I talked to the Verizon rep', they guided me through setting up a new connection of sorts with a new IP Address, but it didn't work.
Are you running it through a router or through a modem directly?
The 360 is running through the modem directly (a HUB Port) because it's not going through the router.

If thats the case you need to put you verizon info into your xbox. In the networking tab look for PPOE and input your verizon username and password.

i can't get the knife achievement either. i swore i did it a bunch of times already too. its like one of the only ones i haven't gotten(cept mile highclub:smh:)

question about hooking up my 360 to HDTV, my premium has HDMI and so does my tv. Do i need an HDMI cable?
cuz when i click the lil switch to HDTV on my HDTV i dont get a screen i have to go to SDTV and when i can get a screen to come up on the HDTV switch i getliek 4 screen split and when i put it on 1080i 1080p 720p 420p none of it works
i cant figure this out any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Well, I got to a customer service manager after 15 minutes of waiting and they aren't really going to offer me anything. I'm done with Xbox. 5 times in 2 years really is excessive. At least my PS2 lasted 3 years before it broke.

Dude 5 times in 2 years is not that bad.

launch system = 6 times in 2 months.

since then 3 times.

But no matter what XB360>.

Thats why you needa get store warranty. Gamestop doesnt offer it, but i know CC and BB still do.

To my knowledgable 360 heads. Just bought a 360 over the weekend and set up an XBox Live account. I dont know much about online gaming and I was wondering ifit is possible that when I am logged in to play a game like COD4 online if my roommate can play as well. Basically, does XBox live only support 1 player frommy gametag or does it depend on the game?

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone buy the Guitar Hero 3 cd just to get the DLC code? I'm thinking about it
laugh.gif

CD?
Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody that works at gamestop, i have a question? if i bought something at gamestop.com and didnt like it and returned it to a gamestop store near me, would they give me cash or credit my credit card?
credit card. just bring the receipt.
Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anyone know if you can buy stuff from the Marketplace just by using your credit card? I wanna get the new Halo 3 maps, but I don't have any MS points, and I don't feel like going to buy them.
Yeah you can

The soundtrack CD. It has 3 songs packed in. But I'm not sure if it's worth $12. I could just sell the cd to a pawn shop for maybe a couple ofbucks.

NT. im trying to have a 18 person private room player match in cod4 . Just for fun and what not. like pistoland knives only and other stuff you guys can think of and suggest.
pimp.gif

Add me if you are interested. I plan on playing around 11:15pm. EST.

GAMERTAG: ezyxlive

alright guys.. a heads up:

This week's Circuit City ad features a misprint advertising Madden 08 + NCAA 08 for Xbox 360 for 22.49 Each. Now, alot of the stores are aware of themistake and have issued a correction notice therefore they will not honor the deal. However, you can price match the deal at a competitior whether it be BestBuy, Sears, Walmart.

I tried getting the games at Circuit City but was shot down by the manager at the register. I then took the ad to Sears in order to price match. Success.Madden 08 + Ncaa 08 for 45 bucks.

Therefore if you want the game, try first at CC, if you get shot down, go price match.

Add me to the list please:
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

there arent 4 games i want...even tho i can return one to walmart
laugh.gif
I bought an extra NBA 2K8 from Target when it was $28, so you mean I can go swap it out for any game at Wal-Mart?

no just sell it to me for 30 shipped
devil.gif

BASTARD......
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yes you NEED the memory unit. It doesn't work with the harddrive.

Thanks for the help.

I have two more questions [kind of] if you don't mind answering again.

- Do they still sell this Transfer Kit? If so, should I look in stores like EB Games, Gamestop, etc?

- What type of Memory Card would I need to get, and how much is it.
Thanks once again for your help.

You should look to buy the transfer kit at any place that sells games like gamestop, and EBgames. Also try ebay.

The memory unit you should get is the 64 mb and i'm not sure how much retail is but it's less than $50 cause the 512 mb memory unit is $49.99. Iheard somewhere that the 512 mb memory unit won't work with the transfer kit, i'm not sure though maybe someone else here can clarify that for you.

I will be on tonight to play COD. Who want some?! NH.
I was under the impression that every bit of the movie would be crystal clear hd... Is it the movie?
Yeah, it's how it was filmed. It also happens on Blu-ray too. 300 has a lot of grain, but it looks 10x better than regular DVD on a HDTV.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

at least i didnt get blown out like last time
eek.gif
smh.gif

romo with more yards than barber
laugh.gif

romo with a perfect passer rating
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Play me in Madden RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif
.. Foreal tho

EDIT
Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

pimp.gif
nobody messin with me in Madden/COD4..yall other dudes is terrycloth
grin.gif

Word?
Code:
Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 08 game on 2008.1.6-7:13:03.sE Bee GoT GaMe [Level 1] vs sE SicKam0re [Level 1]Skill Points Won: 45Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 499My Rank: 10001Opponent Rank: 10001Mode: HQtr Length: 5 minutesDifficulty: Score breakdown:                    1    2    3    4   OT    FsE Bee GoT GaMe    14   21   14   14    0   63sE SicKam0re        7    7    8   16    0   38Statistics                  sE Bee GoT GaMe   sE SicKam0re    Rushing attempts for                  7              13Rushing yards for                    14             158Passing attempts for                 26              38Passing yards for                   360             231Punts                                 1               0Field goals for                       0               0Long field goals (40+) for            0               0Rushing touchdowns for                0               2Passing touchdowns for                7               2Returns touchdowns for                0               0Defensive touchdowns for              2               1Turnovers for                         6               2Interceptions for                     2               5Sacks for                             3               1Number of third downs                 4               7Third down conversions                2               3No-huddle plays                       1              22Audibles called                       0              16Hot routes used                       0               0Shotgun plays                        13              18Blitzes                               0              19Time of possession                 7:07           12:572-point conversions tried             0               32-point conversions succeeded         0               3Red zone field goals                  0               0Red zone touchdowns                   2               3Red zone opportunities                3               4First downs                           6              14First down yards                    258             147Special teams yards                 137             253Punt return yards                     0               0Punt yards                           45               0Penalties                             1               4Penalty yards                         1              15First down rushing plays              5               4First down passing plays             12              22Second down rushing plays             1               5Second down passing plays            11              13Third down rushing plays              1               2Third down passing plays              3               5Fourth down rushing plays             0               2Fourth down passing plays             1               1Passes completed                     17              20Fumbles                               0               1Fumbles recovered                     1               0Possessions                          12              16Third downs, 3 or less yards          2               2  Successes                           2               0Third downs, 4 to 9 yards             1               2  Successes                           0               2Third downs, 10 or more yards         1               3  Successes                           0               1Hurries                              11               4Knockdowns                            2               1Passes deflected                      6               3Passes tipped                         0               0Offensive yards                     374             389Total yards                         511             642Return yards                        137             253Total touchdowns                      9               5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
so if i looked like a sexy beast, you would want to play video games with me? :x
sick.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
0]
alien.gif

Look at your posts man..and you have another account with over 1000 posts.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im out of this thread tho..im bout to go attend to some opposite sex relations :pimp:
pimp.gif

Have fun gettin ya post count up :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag=KiLLmatic iBN ::.​

Back
Top Bottom