OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^haha, Agreed... shorts or jeans with a black or white tee will go with any pair in the closet.

Those MDs with white laces gonna look nice.

Yeah...white, black or grey T is what I'm wearing 98% of the time...simple. I did buy the Christmas LA tee to go with my chaos though...I like it and its not too matchy matchy because the T is charcoal.

Conor...I agree man. Triangle print on the pops is a lil much. Doesn't look too bad on the toe because its purple. I also like the marbled detail on the toe on the pops. I might cave in if I can get em less than retail, if not I won't lose sleep over em.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

please don't find a smurf t-shirt or a smurf blue shirt and wear them together.
You have no taste, Vince?

2efq61z.jpg

=
246nwcg.jpg

10r5uol.jpg

=
acqs6p.jpg

2r53vwl.jpg

=
10hjcau.jpg

2ivfjbn.jpg

=
10pn593.jpg

t0t00j.jpg

=
m8mljs.jpg

What's up NT.  Long time no post.  Just wanted to know if anyone has heard any new info regarding the release of the Da Vinci V's.  I hear rumors all the time, but I just wanted to hear it from someone who is more credible.  Thanks!

have been out of the kobe v loop after the release of the aces but are the blue ones the miles davis? well whatever it is the glossy one looks way better.

one more question. is the pop a general ftl release?

Deemoney- no1 knows yet. Most likely.

Bodega- the blue ones are the miles Davis, if not, they'll be known for that either way and pops are most likely a GR. Seems like it.

Drop the damn del sold already. They're ain't ##@# to talk about.

thanks never wear them.

EVERYONE:
i'm trying to look up that website where you can pre-order. i remember seeing it when the inlines were scheduled to release. i believe it's based in los angeles. any help would be appreciated. i'm trying to create a list of online sneaker stores that sell shoes at a reasonable price.

thanks in advance.

Why are you guys calling them the Miles Davis'? Is that an official name or another internet created hype word?

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Why are you guys calling them the Miles Davis'? Is that an official name or another internet created hype word?
Official name.

Agreed FB23.

That avy is amazing. I seriously Hate looking at avys like that
devil.gif
But becareful. You don't wana be avy-less like some of these NTers

ahhhhh finally picked up the duke's and usc's yesterday. i was telling myself that i'd only pick up 2 pairs... but i had trouble choosing since the aces' and rice's were available too. the only thing that made it easier was that the aces in my size were both tried on and a little dirty (i dunno what some people do when they try 'em on to have scuffs/dirt on the toe box) and the rice's weren't in my size. rice's are serious though... yikes!

Back
Top Bottom