OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^I was in the same boat, so I just got both haha.

Haha wish I can get both. Going to Lakers playoff games KILLED my wallet lol. I wear all my shoes and I have 4 pairs already(which is a lot for me). If I were to just keep them DS I don't mind getting every colorway, but at this point all I just want is one white based pair that I can rock.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^I was in the same boat, so I just got both haha.

Haha wish I can get both. Going to Lakers playoff games KILLED my wallet lol. I wear all my shoes and I have 4 pairs already(which is a lot for me). If I were to just keep them DS I don't mind getting every colorway, but at this point all I just want is one white based pair that I can rock.
Yea I rock most of my kicks too, I've played in most of my Kobe Vs, I just got both because I was lucky enough to get them last week on the EA. I did have a pair of inlines before but can't wear those because Kobe signed those.

Can I get a price adjustment on del sols I just bought or I have to return and rebuy again? I got it at FA 2 days ago just to hold on my size until I find a deal. The 30% was unexpected.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Can I get a price adjustment on del sols I just bought or I have to return and rebuy again? I got it at FA 2 days ago just to hold on my size until I find a deal. The 30% was unexpected.

?????????????????

Can't wait to get my Del Sols, first V since the inlines for me
I also wanted to share a painting with you guys that I did for an upcoming show in Oakland.
2ex323d.jpg

^^ that is one helluva painting bro (not that i'm an art buff or anything) lol but thats dopee..makes me kinda wanna see if i can grab another pair of DK's lol

Back
Top Bottom