OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

finally got them Big Stage Away.. really happy right now.. I'm done with these, can't wait for the VI's to arrive so I can retire my Bruce Lee beaters. lol

Finally was able to pick up the del sols. Been wanting them since summer but couldn't find the right price. Found them at the outlet for $40 on the F&F

I am still looking for Big Stage Aways too, that will be my last pair of V's.

Judging by the colorways of the VI's that have popped up so far, I am guessing I will only buy 2-3 as opposed to the 13 or so colorways of the V's I bought.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Finally was able to pick up the del sols. Been wanting them since summer but couldn't find the right price. Found them at the outlet for $40 on the F&F
now that's what's up.....
for $40, I'd swoop, scoop and straight to the hoop.

That's a heck of a deal Brian.

$40? Nice pickup!

The Nike Factory at the Block of Orange, CA has the White/Black TB for 79.99 as of yesterday. With the F&F sale it's $60 after tax. Size 11-14. Don't know if they still have them or  not.
nike-zoom-kobe-v-tb-white-black.jpg

Yea thanks guys. Just make sure you ask the person at the register for the 30% coupon otherwise they won't tell you about it. They don't really advertise it aroud the store or anything.

all you have to do is ask?....no print out needed?....
(i think i always ask the same questions.....)...

....wait, no size 9 so who cares....

Quick question, did anyone in here ever get the Aston Martin jacket? A buddy of mine was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure how it fit.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Nike Factory at the Block of Orange, CA has the White/Black TB for 79.99 as of yesterday. With the F&F sale it's $60 after tax. Size 11-14. Don't know if they still have them or  not.
damn thats hell of a deal and i love these, too bad im not near to take advantage
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

man i wish you posted this yesterday so I could've used the F&F coupon.

Well sorry I didn't find out about the sale until this morning. The F&F sale supposed to be expired yesterday Dec 5th but the employee let me use it anyway. They're still have some left . For $79.99 i think it's still a nice deal

Originally Posted by sensation87

Nike Cabazon factory store just got a shipment of Orange Kobe V Tbs for $99

Just called and the guy said the only Kobe V they have is the wolf greys.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by sensation87

Nike Cabazon factory store just got a shipment of Orange Kobe V Tbs for $99

Just called and the guy said the only Kobe V they have is the wolf greys.

Thats odd. The guy on the phone said they just got orange white and grey kobe Vs.

Really? he told me white red and grey...I even gave them the style code and they said there are 0 pairs in the system.

Back
Top Bottom