Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

http://screencrush.com/cbs-star-trek-beyond-paramount-rights/ New Star Trek TV show can't air until 6 months after new Trek due to contracts. The new movies are about Captain Kirk the Rebel leader who bends the rules as you know. The TV will be about Captain Jean-Luc Pacard the by the rules logical captain played by Patrick Stewart as you know from The Next Generation.

Spidey looks that was as an ode to his look back in the 60s. The 15 years we've had Spider Man with Toby and Andrew have all been modern versions. Odd that they put Spidey in throwback form while Cap and the ready are modern af

The way his eyes focused smoothly and being that he came to Iron Man's side I conspire that RDJ made him a professional suit for himself. Also important that this Spidey will still be high school spider man

Last edited:
Did yall know Louis C.K. had a webseries called Horace and Pete that he purposely did not promote? :lol: First ep was released in Jan. of this year. Had to be a part of Louis' e-mail list to even get a link.

https://louisck.net/show/horace-and-pete

Costs $5. Stars Steve Buscemi, Edie Falco, Alan Alda, Jessica Lange, and more.

Last edited:

In :lol: not Kenny Powers but McBride always delivers.

Did yall know Louis C.K. had a webseries called Horace and Pete that he purposely did not promote? :lol: First ep was released in Jan. of this year. Had to be a part of Louis' e-mail list to even get a link.

https://louisck.net/show/horace-and-pete

Costs $5. Stars Steve Buscemi, Edie Falco, Alan Alda, Jessica Lange, and more.

I posted about it sometime ago but I think the $5 price tag shied people a way from actually giving it a shot?

I've been using my Fire Stick a lot more lately ever since I left my Chromecast at a hotel.

I like it a lot, but I probably prefer the Chromecast just a bit more.

I've been using my Fire Stick a lot more lately ever since I left my Chromecast at a hotel.

Care to share how you've gotten the most out of your Chromecast? I bought it for my dad two Christmas' ago and he'll use it here and there for Netflix and I the same, plus the WWE Network.. and that's all.

Care to share how you've gotten the most out of your Chromecast? I bought it for my dad two Christmas' ago and he'll use it here and there for Netflix and I the same, plus the WWE Network.. and that's all.
I just prefer the Chromecast's ease of use. It's a minor thing, but loading up Netflix on my phone, clicking cast, and boom. Not that the Fire Stick takes an obscene amount of time or anything, it's just faster.

Same as if I'm browsing something on my computer or phone and want to cast it to my TV, I have that option a lot easier.

On Kimmel the other day Louis said the first ep was $1, second was $2, third $3. Is it $5 now for the whole set?

Kimmel wasn't helping but Louis compared the overall experience of having a studio vs. not having a studio to driving a really nice car, and then taking it out the second time and all four wheels were off. :lol: idk I think it's good not great but without promotion people find this, and they watch, and the show's format is different enough/unique that you're calibrating what it is/the finding it -> telling people part has to wait for that.

Last edited:
CIVIL WAR'S NEW TRAILER IS LIT!!!

Black Panther looks dope as **** :smokin

Only gripe is Spidey's costume... The CGI on it looks wildly unfinished.

If they stick to a CGI suit for the kid (I'd prefer a real one), the least they can do is make it look complete.

If the new season of Sherlock doesn't come out soon .... 
frown.gif

Love that they have the whole show hanging in purgatory and then suddenly they bang out a whole 90-min bit when they have time.

:rofl: Wikipedia and their anonymous editing. Always potential lulz in the most unlikeliest places. That edit is thorough though. Every place possible their names are changed to Lana and Lily :lol:

Somebody make up a Apatow brothers pg where it's Judd and a black guy.

Speaking of them they need another movie hit bad. I just remembered they did Jupiter's Ascending and Cloud Atlas.

EDIT

Hold on this is real? :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom