Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0905154/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0905152/

nerd.gif

How was this not bigger news?

HOW?

This news broke 3 days ago. It should've been the biggest movie news Wed.

Last edited:
NT slippin on providing me news locally, nationally, and globally.

I expected something like "Those Dudes Who Made The Matrix Are Now Transgender Chicks Vol. They Took The Red & Blue Pills" with 10 pgs by the time I woke up back on Thursday :smh:

Last edited:
NT slippin on providing me news locally, nationally, and globally.

I expected something like "Those Dudes Who Made The Matrix Are Now Transgender Chicks Vol. They Took The Red & Blue Pills" with 10 pgs by the time I woke up back on Thursday :smh:
This, man.

I am disappoint :smh:

I don't eem watch the news or go on other sites. NT usually comes thru :smh:

I saw it a few days ago, didn't pay any attention. Good for them.

This. Though I thought it was just one of them that went transgender, not both. That makes it a little more notable, I suppose. But either way, whatever.

Was watching Temple of Doom on TV. That dinner scene is ridiculous, :lol:

Still my favorite Indiana Jones film though I know it's also probably the worst (never seen Crystal Skull because of the terrible reviews and I refuse to acknowledge it)

I saw it a few days ago, didn't pay any attention. Good for them.

This.

It shouldn't be a big deal and I'm glad it wasn't
It should be a big deal to an extent for the movie industry.

Also it should be a big deal for the time we live in. More media coverage and more awareness gets the attention of ppl in the same struggle.

We're not in some society where being transgender isn't worthy of note.

I feel like its more of a personal choice on whether its a big deal or not though

like if the sisters went to time magazine they could have easily gotten a nice article written about them "coming out" or making the switch

but they seemed to just keep it to themselves and not make a big deal out of it so the media didnt make a big deal out of it either

well that and they are pretty washed as filmmakers 

I feel like its more of a personal choice on whether its a big deal or not though

like if the sisters went to time magazine they could have easily gotten a nice article written about them "coming out" or making the switch

but they seemed to just keep it to themselves and not make a big deal out of it so the media didnt make a big deal out of it either

well that and they are pretty washed as filmmakers 

But, washed or not, they could have Caitlyn Jenner'd this thing if they wanted to and chose not to. I respect that.

On episode 3 of The Wire. Is this show really worth pushing through the slow start? I've heard it's the GOAT so many times but damn this is boring me so far

On episode 3 of The Wire. Is this show really worth pushing through the slow start? I've heard it's the GOAT so many times but damn this is boring me so far
Absolutely, bro.

I agree it starts off slow but that's how the art of storytelling goes sometimes/most of the time.

Last edited:
Saw Prisoners last night. Kinda predictable but damn it was a good movie. The cast was top notch. Gyllenhaal :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom