Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse 7/8 - Easily the best Spider-Man movie of all time. The animation is great. The cast is great. Sony killed it with this one. I'll be seeing it multiple times (shout out A-List!!!).

facts. Movie was about as perfect as a spidey movie is gonna get. Feels Fest 2018.

I'm not sure of this movie had been talked about or if anyone would be interested, but I just saw The After Party and I really liked it.

Thought it was funny and I like the vibe and music.

I recommended.

The new Spidey movie is a stellar A+ flick. Best Spider-Man movie by a large margin IMO. Loved the cast, the soundtrack & score, the animation, the story, everything. Top 3-4 Marvel movie to. Loved the Jordan 1 “Origin Story” tie in & the Stan Lee Cameo (RIP).

Also, I watching The Best Man on one of the pay channels. What a stellar romcom... great cast to. Was there a more beautiful women at the time in this & Love Jones than Nia Long? And she still look good... :evil:

Finally. Watched.

STAR WARS
Episode 5. Watched:pimp::pimp::pimp:
Episdoe 6. Watched:pimp:
Episode 7. Watched:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Episode 8. Just started

I think The Force Awakens was the best.
I have tried many times over the years to Watch this series and have not been able to get it. A small sinus Cold, some Purple Drank to ease that and boom...almost 4 down.

I have seen Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes I was only like 4-5years old so I never grasped it really.

I could always see the intrigue, but now I understand it.

Last edited:
Finally. Watched.

STAR WARS
Episode 5. Watched:pimp::pimp::pimp:
Episdoe 6. Watched:pimp:
Episode 7. Watched:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Episode 8. Just started

I think The Force Awakens was the best.
I have tried many times over the years to Watch this series and have not been able to get it. A small sinus Cold, some Purple Drank to ease that and boom...almost 4 down.

I have seen Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes I was only like 4-5years old so I never grasped it really.

I could always see the intrigue, but now I understand it.

Watch Rogue One. You're welcome. (Serious)

The Mule 5.5/8 - For me the tension was never there. Eastwood was very cavalier in his approach to an underworld that is CRAZY dangerous. I did like the chemistry between Cooper and Pena. I'll honestly watch anything with Michael Pena he's awesome. Worth checking out in theaters but for most people I could see this being a rental/stream.

The Mule 5.5/8 - For me the tension was never there. Eastwood was very cavalier in his approach to an underworld that is CRAZY dangerous. I did like the chemistry between Cooper and Pena. I'll honestly watch anything with Michael Pena he's awesome. Worth checking out in theaters but for most people I could see this being a rental/stream.
I was just saying this.
Him and Bateman, never let me down.

Watched White Boy Rick over the weekend and overall it was just decent to me, I'd say 4.5/8. Movie tried to tell too many stories and seemed all over the place. About half way through, the movie closes one major story and the 2nd one just wasn't that compelling. I remember being really hyped for this when i saw the trailer initially.

Did he turn in to old man Dirty Harry at the end and kill a bunch of the cartel he was working for?

Mule was alright, softer Clint than his last couple. But yeah, he def ain't gettin away with all that in the damn Cartel. :lol:
There was good moments, and I'm in with anything Cooper does at this point. Gran Torino with a nicer, slightly less racist Clint. 4.5/8

The new Spidey movie is a stellar A+ flick. Best Spider-Man movie by a large margin IMO. Loved the cast, the soundtrack & score, the animation, the story, everything. Top 3-4 Marvel movie to. Loved the Jordan 1 “Origin Story” tie in & the Stan Lee Cameo (RIP).

Also, I watching The Best Man on one of the pay channels. What a stellar romcom... great cast to. Was there a more beautiful women at the time in this & Love Jones than Nia Long? And she still look good... :evil:
I don't know man BrownSugar was alright to man Nicole Ari parker and Sanaa Lathan. MAN... Plus I liked the hip hop vibe with Mos Def and Queen, this I guess was prime Mos Def.

White Boy Rick hit the streams yet? Mixed reviews but I still want to give it a look.

Fahrenheit 11/9 also.

I don't know man BrownSugar was alright to man Nicole Ari parker and Sanaa Lathan. MAN... Plus I liked the hip hop vibe with Mos Def and Queen, this I guess was prime Mos Def.
But Brown Sugar didn’t have Nia Long... :lol:

I forgot how much I liked Inception. Going to introduce it to my son over the Christmas break.

Back
Top Bottom