Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I debated to watch that first. I know I should have but I'm on a Tom Cruise kick right now. It's on the list for sure
l
My man! 🔥

That’s what’s up.

Yeah, I personally love the film because it’s got lots of corny jokes and attention seeking.

I simply can’t get enough of Anakin’s gimmick.
The cheese and the corny jokes are what makes me love it as well. Not even movie has to be amazing to like it.

086CA5A7-32A5-4166-83EB-AB04EC6D5F8F.jpeg

35CA0134-F24C-45C3-A927-A60ED0C891A0.jpeg

“According to Schumacher, the Texas native took issue with Carrey stealing his thunder with his performance as Edward Nygma also known as Riddler.”

Quote from Schumacher:
“Tommy is, and I say this with great respect, a scene stealer,” he continued. “Well, you can’t steal the scene from Jim Carrey. It’s impossible. And, I think it irked Tommy.”

Source: https://www.thethings.com/im-carrey-and-tommy-lee-jones-feud-what-happened-batman/
Tommy being a scene stealer is already throwing me off :lol:

He must've hated Robin Williams even more.

saw the special preview with the training before multiverse of madness

yea that shh had me hype
Me too.. saw that today. Incredible action sequence.

MOM was also very good. Loved how different it was, the horror elements, Olsen is outstanding, just a solid ride.

I really enjoyed MOM

but I wish raimi didn’t go full raimi at some parts.. like he was great with the horror elements.. but dude can’t help but to throw that cheese in there

them 2 little boys were terrible

Last edited:
Not Tf?
This Woman in MORBius Looks like Halle Berry.
Like what her daughter would look like.
Crazy.

I think I’d maybe love it, Goggins was 1 or 2 of the best performances in The Hateful Eight, and :lol:… I’ve liked Olyphant since The Girl Next Door.

Back
Top Bottom