Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

F4D2ABE9-C5C2-494A-A3FF-4049B78289FC.jpeg

I’m going to fully go through it for the first time, gonna be up and freaked out

It's been a while since i have watched, which one is Wheeler?
It’s sexy *** Cara Buono. I think she’s best known (before ST) for being on Mad Men. She was the chick everyone thought Don was going to be with until he swerved and married his dolphin teeth secretary.

Last edited:
Hey, The Exorcist not scary at all but good storytelling. el presidente el presidente walkingBred walkingBred

Having seen it myself for the first time 40+ years later, I would agree. But I can see why it freaked people out in 1973. For example, that first appointment with her and the doctor is hilarious :lol:

As someone who isn't really "scared" by movies (being yucked out ≠ scared, imo), I appreciate the other factors in the movie that might be more horrific than a little girl with a spinning head: a man coming to grips with his spirituality, having to put your mother into a home, single parent dealing with a bad/sick child, etc.

For example, idk if anyone has kids in here, but that scene where she goes into surgery (which was exaggerated, I'm sure) was the most disturbing part of the movie to me. More so than the demonic stuff

TLDR - Another 8/8 :pimp:

For example, idk if anyone has kids in here, but that scene where she goes into surgery (which was exaggerated, I'm sure) was the most disturbing part of the movie to me. More so than the demonic stuff

Not a parent but I could see why that would be tough to watch.

The Omen was another one that creeped me out as youngster.

Back
Top Bottom