Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I need the story on this cuz it doesn’t make sense how you get a whole movie out of it unless they’re just making it another horror flick.

Tonight:

1669695250122.jpeg

“They dumped us.”

“What?”

“They dumped us.”

“What do you mean, ‘They dumped us’?”

“Chris slipped his tail. He doesn’t talk about their scores with Charlene, so there’s nothing for me to get from Marciano—I just tried.”

“What about Cherito?”

“Same. Transponders got put on a bus to San Clemente.”

“They dumped all our surveillance?”

“Yeah. At the same time: 9 p.m.”

“I had coffee with McCauley… half an hour ago!”

“We were on you, then McCauley drives into LAX where surveillance can’t fly over because of flight paths. His car’s still there, he’s gone.”

Ingrid Goes West: 5.25/8
Interesting blend of 'AF'.
Sad AF.
Disturbing AF.
Unique AF.

Probably my favorite line has nothing to do with the actual plot and wasn't some deep, existential epiphany.

"I AM Batman! Batman doesn't do **** like this! I arrest people, take them to Arkham Asylum, they possibly get out a few months later and the cycle continues..."

Shots fired by a writer who is clearly a Superman or Marvel fan. 🤣🤣😂

-foe

I need the story on this cuz it doesn’t make sense how you get a whole movie out of it unless they’re just making it another horror flick.
I mean they did a movie on a stripper’s Twitter thread of a weekend so I think we’re fine :lol:

I mean they did a movie on a stripper’s Twitter thread of a weekend so I think we’re fine :lol:
Yeah but that was based on her account of real events.

The way I’m thinking of this is the bear is the main character and it finds its way in to some cocaine. So it’s like if this really happened how they gonna follow it. Not like the bear about to tell ppl what happened.

Back
Top Bottom